Dr Mark Plenderleith

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Lakes Medical Practice

One of the worst experiences in my life, very disrespectful, interrupted me several of times, had the impression that we were wasting his time, on the phone even before coming to the surgery and the same attitude carried on while we we were seen by him. I do not recommend him to anyone. Even my daughter said after we left, If i was dying Mumy I wouldn't chose to see that doctor again. How shocking !!!

24th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Lakes Medical Practice

I do feel that with a long standing neck problem that Dr. Plenderleith took on board my issues and recommended the correct consultations to get to the bottom of what is wrong. The outcome has been a positive one and I thank him for that

26th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Lakes Medical Practice

He was very good at getting my problem sorted ASAP & also followed up my specialist app rapidly .. He is very honest with advise also . I would definitely choose to see this doctor again

23rd January 2015
Written by a patient at The Lakes Medical Practice

Prompt, courteous and specific. Let's hope the treatment works. Fits well with a system in Eden that , up to now in the few times I have used it, is the height of efficiency. If only he didn't do his duty in discouraging smoking he would be perfect!. At least, if I die, I will die contentedly!.

6th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Lakes Medical Practice

I moved to Penrith in August 2013 and this was my first visit to see a doctor since then. I'd had a headache for 4/5 days and consulted the pharmacist at Boots who advised me to see my GP. I rang the Lakes Medical Practice and was told a doctor would ring me in 2/3 hours. In fact I was rung by Dr Plenderleith about 30 minutes later, at about 4.00pm. I described my symptoms and he said he would see me at 6.30 that evening. Dr Plenderleith spent about half an hour with me and I found the consultation reassuring. The problem isn't yet resolved; I was given a prescription and asked to come back the following week if there is no improvement. Also, the doctor advised me on another, unrelated, health issue. I certainly didn't expect to see a doctor that day. Also, I felt that Dr Plenderleith was willing to spend as much time on my problem as it took. All in all I had a positive experience. Dennis Lofthouse 6/11/14

Short link to review Dr Mark Plenderleith: http://iwgc.net/ed69u