Dr Mark O'Shea

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

I have been using the surgery, Dr Leaver, O'Shea, Lambert and Shakzadi, for nearly 3 years now. I was very happy with one of the GPs, however, she left the health centre a bit over a year ago and ever since, I've been greatly disappointed with the service. I am a student at the University of Oxford and Dr Leaver and Partners are just around the corner from where I live. I've been struggling with mental health for a while. The way Dr O'Shea treats his patients is outrageous. First, he doesn't have much experience with mental health at all - whatever you suffer with - lack of energy, exhaustion, the only answer he seems to have is 'take anti-depressants, raise the dose if you feel worse and eat healthily'. He also tends to "Google" your symptoms in front of you! Second, he didn't take me seriously and kept on patronising me. He also tends to be rude. Depression, bi-polar and border line disorders, ADHD, ADD are something many students in Oxford suffer from. It is sad that so many of us aren't taken seriously and that we aren't treated well and with respect. If you've ever suffered from any mental health problems, please avoid this place and this doctor and don't waste your life on anyone who cannot help you.

Short link to review Dr Mark O'Shea: http://iwgc.net/efal4