Written by a carer at Wexham Park Hospital
23rd November 2019

Mum was being cared for by Dr. Mark Offer and his team recently. His friendly and no fuss attitude was a breath of fresh of air, he had time for us, spoke to us in layman's terms and nothing was too much trouble, you felt you could ask him as many questions as necessary without being rushed, he was so kind and gave us confidence and re-assurance throughout. A massive asset to any hospital. Sharon and Steve

Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital
2nd April 2017

Dr Mark Offer is unparalleled, one cannot believe one's luck to be the patient of Dr Offer, having met him the first time (saw him only twice so far) I feel as if I had no lymphoma whatsoever, my everyday life has changed for so much better, I actually enjoy living which is something as I am 73 years old. The NHS should be very proud to have such peerless doctor. Please believe me, the superlatives used aren't exaggerations, far from it.

Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital
27th October 2015

This doctor is caring, listens, and is open to challenge and discussion. He will after thorough assessment and tests give you his expert opinion on treatment, and most importantly of all, gives you hope.

Written by a carer at Wexham Park Hospital
11th June 2014

Dr Offer saw my aunt today and he offered the most compassionate, comprehensive assessment of her treatment and end of life care needs. I could not recommend him highly enough to others.

• Haematology