25th July 2019

I have been under Dr. Manford’s care for approximately two years and have always been very impressed by his level of understanding, compassion, his kind approach and at how well he actually listens. A doctor I had seen previous made me feel like an idiot when I suggested I had eating epilepsy, I felt like I was going mad! Dr Manford agreed immediately, assured myself and my husband that there was such a condition and put my mind at ease. I recently had video telemetry for three days. He was very polite and welcoming and when I asked if I could go home a day early as I felt quite miserable, he once again was understanding and gave me lots of information if I were to have a seizure at home etc. He speaks to my husband in a very polite manner but more than anything he listens. Anyone who is under this doctors care is very lucky and should be well assured!

5th April 2018

Dr Manfield was running late, but he still took the time to listen to me

31st March 2018

I didn’t feel like I was being rushed through. The doctor listened to my story and was helpful, explaining the next steps and what I should expect.

27th September 2017

The doctor has listened and understood the side effects of some medications and adjusted medication accordingly.

16th September 2017

Dr Manford introduced himself, apologised for running slightly late which I find gives a good first impression. He explained why I was being seen, listened to my concerns, gave reassurance and advice. I felt I was given time and was not rushed. My care for this appointment left me feeling reassured, listened to and I had a plan. Keep up the good 'bedside' manner.

Nearest Neurologists