Dr Mark Linley-Adams

11th November 2018
Written by a patient at Walford Mill Medical Centre

I send Dr Linley-Adams grateful thanks for making me feel I mattered as a patient. He was always very straight forward and professional, which made me feel safe. His care for my husband, when he was very poorly, included concern for my ability to cope. I was fine because I knew the care we received was always excellent.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Walford Mill Medical Centre

Diagnostically brilliant. Caring. Good listener. Brilliant family GP and greatly missed.

13th December 2016
Written by a patient at Walford Mill Medical Centre

simply the best.so sad he retired

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at Walford Mill Medical Centre

VERY SAD THAT DR LINLEY ADAMS HAS RETIRED,HE WAS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR,WONDERFUL LACONIC SENSE OF HUMOUR AND AS I KNOW HE PLAYED A VERY IMPORTANT PART IN SAVING MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY HAD GREAT FAITH IN HIM.SADLY MISSED BY US ALL HAVE A GREAT HAPPY AND LONG RETIREMENT

29th October 2014
Written by a patient at Walford Mill Medical Centre

This doctor is one in a million and always goes the extra mile - really listens to what you think is wrong and acts on it promptly. What a shame he has now retired. I miss him greatly and I am sure many more patients do too.

Short link to review Dr Mark Linley-Adams: http://iwgc.net/edrzr