Dr Mark Lee

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Willow Green Surgery

This Doctor is very understanding takes the time to listen to you, That is if you are able to be lucky enough to get an appointment to see him I believe he must be a very poplar Dr,as I always seem to have problems trying to get an appointment to see him. The last time I tried to get an appointment to see him .I was told I would have to wait 2 months

12th January 2016
Written by a patient at Willow Green Surgery

Dr Lee is a excellent Dr,he puts you at ease as soon as you meet him,He listens and has a very good Dr patient manner ,I have seen him several times following recent surgery, and has always given me the time ,and explains things so that I understand. I would recommend Dr Mark Lee to any patient,if you are looking for a friendly caring Doctor.they do not get any better than Dr Lee. Nothing is to much trouble for him, Willow Green surgery is very fortunate to have such a good Dr.

14th October 2015
Written by a patient at Willow Green Surgery

I don't think Dr. Lee could get any better, he makes me feel comfortable, he looks at me when I am talking & he looks closely at my symptoms. After my appointment I FEEL better. Thank you Willow Green for the excellent service you provide June Zimmer.