Dr Mark Jenkins

• Plastic surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th May 2017
Written by a carer at Oxshott Medical Practice

I was concerned my daughter was ill so I went to see Dr Jenkins. When he examined my daughter he reassured me that it was just after effects from her jabs. Dr Jenkins was very reassuring and kind. I felt confident when I left that he was right and sure enough the next day she was beginning to fell better already.

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

Very good rapport with teenagers and an excellent understanding manner.

9th May 2017
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

Dr Jenkins has an easy but professional manner and was happy to let me talk about more than one problem. He has ordered tests where necessary and referred me to a specialist. I feel that I am getting the best possible attention.

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

I took my daughter for an appointment with Dr Jenkins. He talked to her directly listening to her symptoms and putting her at ease. After a thorough examination, Dr Jenkins clearly explained what might be the problem and options for next course of action. We found him to be both approachable and empathetic, and felt reassured for going to see him.

11th July 2016
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

Superb doctor. Easily the best I've seen. Really listens. Really knows his stuff. Very relaxing and reassuring manner.

« 1 2 3 4 »