Dr Mark Jenkins

11th July 2016
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

Superb doctor. Easily the best I've seen. Really listens. Really knows his stuff. Very relaxing and reassuring manner.

12th February 2016
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

Dr. Jenkins is undoubtedly the best GP I have ever had. He is constantly cheerful, supportive, solution-driven and empathetic. I have no qualms about being extremely candid with him, I never feel that I am a nuisance even if my ailments are non-urgent.

14th December 2015
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

Lovely, kind, conscientious doctor. He has transformed our practice since his arrival.

10th September 2015
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

Dr Jenkins was thorough and was happy to refer me for further specialist tests which I felt was also necessary. He is everything you hope for in a doctor.

8th September 2015
Written by a patient at Oxshott Medical Practice

Really warm , understanding and really listens to you , makes mefeel so comfortable that I can talk about any problem.hes a wonderful doctor and each time I have had to see him , he's been very patient , has never rushed me . In short. I'm so glad there are doctors like Dr. Jenkins around , bless him .