Dr Mark Human

• Anaesthetics and ITU

Latest Reviews

17th June 2016
Written by a patient at Torbay Hospital

Dr Human has been my pain management consultant for a many years now, taking my case from Dr Natusch, who is just as brilliant. Dr Human is a caring, conscientious doctor and an expert in his field of medicine. He makes you feel so at ease and takes great care to listen to your worries, your syptoms, taking time out of his very busy day to even come and sit and listen when you're on the ward to any concerns you may have, and to work out with yourself a good plan for treatment and to make sure you are comfortable and pain free. After having chronic pain for over ten years now, we are working closly together to keep my pain level at bay, and I have great faith in his expertise and suggestions on my pain management and the protocol we have put in place for when I'm admitted and need immediate treatment. I am so grateful for his understanding of how difficult the pain can get, and how it effects my life, and I have every faith, knowing he would go out of his way to help me.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists