Dr Mark Harrison

• Oncology

1st October 2018
Written by a carer at Mount Vernon Cancer Centre

My Father in Law has cancer and initially Dr Harrison was good. However, after his first bout of chemo he (F in Law) became unwell and was hospitalised. He’s now home but despite repeated requests for information, a visit / prognosis, Dr Harrison has failed again and again to communicate and appears to have washed his hands of this case. The key thing, as everyone will know, is communication and he doesn’t communicate at all apparently when it seems that his initial treatment hasn’t worked. Appalling. End of. If you’re reading this Dr Harrison, please ensure that in future you let people know what’s happening to them. Not knowing is the worst thing for both the patient and the family and they deserve better.

12th July 2015
Written by a patient at Mount Vernon Cancer Centre

Mr Harrison has an approach that instills you with confidence. I as fortunate to be under his care as my oncologist with Mr Cheetham as my surgeon from Watford General and I could not have asked for better care. Mr Harrison treated me at all times as an individual and his positive attitude meant I could look to my future with hope. He explains all proposed treatment clearly and in language that I could understand . I will be forever grateful to him and his team for all the kindness, empathy and professional care that I received and of course for giving me a future !

Nearest Oncologists