Dr Mark Forshaw

23rd September 2016
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

Just back from quite possibly the worst GP appt I have ever had. I felt more like an inconvenience. No eye contact and he just typed away and handed a prescription. Didn't listen to what I said and I left feeling worse than before the appt.

25th November 2014
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

Dr.Forshaw was very thorough,professional and very easy to talk to.He listens carefully before making is diagnosis of your particular problem and suggesting a certain course of treatment Exellent G.P.

22nd November 2014
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

I have been a patient of Dr Forshaw for many years and he has always listened to my concerns. I feel he understands my needs and has dealt with my issues with sympathy and efficiency. Although it is not always easy to get an immediate appointment with him, as long as the matter is not urgent, I prefer to wait and see him.

22nd November 2014
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

Dr Forshaw is a very caring person and makes you feel totally relaxed in his company. My experiences with Dr Forshaw have always been wonderful and amazing with excellent results. Cannot improve on perfection. J Lumb