Dr Mark Brennan

22nd August 2015
Written by a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre

Dr Brennan has been incredibly supportive during a recent health crisis His care and compassion as I awaited major surgery was outstanding, as has been his aftercare. This very professional doctor was approachable and a good listener when I was feeling especially vulnerable .

4th June 2015
Written by a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre

I have recently had a problem, the care and attention plus the referal from Dr. Brennan has been first class, he is always my familys first choice of doctor.

24th February 2015
Written by a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre

I attended the Wilmslow Health Centre yesterday and had an appointment with Dr Brennan. I was seen on time and Dr Brennan gave me every opportunity to explain my problems. He then suggested that I try one potential medication for my two health issues and that I return in a week's time if there is no improvement. I had every confidence in Dr Brennan's assessment of my situation and was grateful for the opportunity to return if the current medication is not successful. Despite the time pressure on Dr Brennan, he also asked me about my mother which was kind.

16th December 2014
Written by a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre

He is a good listener, and I like his not rushing into prescribing things. BUT I don't think this site is at all a good idea! Too many in all professions have to work looking over their shoulders in case lawyers are on their heels.

4th December 2014
Written by a carer at Wilmslow Health Centre

My husband has serious health conditions , he has always found Dr Brennan to be very helpful in dealing with these problems & always feels reassured that the best treatment to deal with them will be provided.