Dr Mark Bemment

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Gosberton Medical Centre

Dr. Mark Bemment is a wonderful doctor. Always listens, always goes the extra extra mile. He seriously saved my husband's life. As soon as my husband showed signs that something was seriously wrong, Dr Bemment was on the case. My husband was in hospital for his operation for a malignant tumour in his bladder within a matter of weeks. When our elderly friend Arthur came to live with us - he couldn't cope on his own - Dr Bemment always came out to him and was always thorough, kind and respectful. We are all going to miss him when he leaves with his lovely wife to go & live in Canada. He is a doctor that we all want and desire in our wonderful NHS. Thank you Dr Bemment for being there for us as a family and caring for us - even in your lovely shy manner and never wanting praise.

11th December 2015
Written by a patient at Gosberton Medical Centre

Listens to what you have to say and then will discuss the options available.

11th November 2015
Written by a patient at Gosberton Medical Centre

In my experience (myself and other family member) Dr Bemment listens to the patient and gives great advice that makes sense. Appointments at the surgery and for consultant, scans and other further investigations have been arranged very quickly and appropriately. For the first time in years I feel that I have been treated with care and professionalism and have confidence that this Gp is a 'safe pair of hands' for treating family. Thank you Dr Bemment.

17th July 2015
Written by a patient at Gosberton Medical Centre

Dr Mark Bemment is an excellent Doctor, he always seems very happy. The Doctor ascertains what problems I have and asks for any past evidence to support this. He looked at the medication I take and then together we discussed future medication. We then looked at how we could progress, and he recommended that I see a specialist at the hospital. He always has time to listen. Doctor Bemment is one of the best Doctors I have ever met.

15th May 2015