Dr Mark Bemment

17th July 2015
Written by a patient at Gosberton Medical Centre

Dr Mark Bemment is an excellent Doctor, he always seems very happy. The Doctor ascertains what problems I have and asks for any past evidence to support this. He looked at the medication I take and then together we discussed future medication. We then looked at how we could progress, and he recommended that I see a specialist at the hospital. He always has time to listen. Doctor Bemment is one of the best Doctors I have ever met.

15th May 2015

Kind - aptient - cute - great empathy

2nd May 2015
Written by a patient at Gosberton Medical Centre

Dr Bemment was polite and friendly and showed a genuine concern for my medical complaint. He asked appropriate questions and communicated effectively with me. We reached a mutually acceptable management plan and I was impressed by his level of care, competence and compassion he showed me. He also arranged a follow up appointment with me to ensure my treatment plan is working effectively for me which showed he was committed to my state of wellbeing.

9th April 2015
Written by a patient at Gosberton Medical Centre

Dr. Bemment was kind and courteous. I would certainly be pleased to see him again.

17th February 2015
Written by a patient at Gosberton Medical Centre

A very good and capable Doctor

Doctors working at Gosberton Medical Centre