Dr Marion Smith

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Woodingdean Medical Centre

Dr smith has been my doctor through the worst time in my life my depression my pain my gastric bypass and could not thank her enough for all her support time and kind words I could never have made this horrible journey with out Dr smith being my doctor I cannot thank her enough I just needed to say what a fantastic doctor she is and thank her from the bottom of my heart . I would also like to add the lovely ladys on reception do a wonderful job there kind polite and very helpful the new telephone system is really good and so much better and easy to use I would also like to add the receptionist are not there to be spoken to out of turn there there doing a job and mistakes do happen ive seen myself first hand a situation that was really out of order people must remember its not there fault a bit of respect goes a long way treat people the way you would like to be treated . a happy patient.................

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Woodingdean Medical Centre

could never see another doctor again thankyou dr smith your fantastic and I feel really comfortable talking to you thanks for all your help

4th August 2016
Written by a patient at Woodingdean Medical Centre

Dr Smith treats me as an individual, she is very attentive in her care. She listens and answers all of my concerns. She is genuinely down to earth and easy to talk to, even about my personal issues. She makes me feel like what am I going through matters, and makes me feel at ease. I would and have easily recommend her to others.

Doctors working at Woodingdean Medical Centre