Dr Marina Alexander-Sefre

29th August 2015
Written by a patient at Delapre Medical Centre

Dr Sefre is an exceptional doctor. She always makes time for you, listens, and involves you in your own treatment. She organises follow up appointments and if these are not available offers telephone appointments when she will then book an appointment for you. Having experienced difficulties with mental health issues for 10 years, Dr Sefre is the first doctor I have felt able to open up to and who genuinely cares about her patients. I would not see any other doctor now.

29th June 2015
Written by a patient at Delapre Medical Centre

I have been to Delapre medical centre for the past 6yrs being treated diabetes. As a result of some of the side effects from the disease I reluctantly sought help from one of the Dr's at the surgery. I was seen by Dr Sefre and without being too dramatic that appointment has probably changed my life for the better. I was feeling very low and unwell and the response from the Dr was amazing. She gave me plenty of time to talk through my issues, was caring and attentive. Over the course of a few months I had further appointments with her, every time we spoke she was very supportive and reassuring. It's not just about the issuing of medication, which is important but Dr Sefre managed to get to the route of the problem and I have now been able to move forward. I can't thank her enough, I'm so glad that she was sitting there many months ago when I entered the surgery, had she not been then things could have turned out very differently. I think that she is an exceptional Dr and a credit to the health service. Any patient being treated by Dr Sefre will get the very best of medical care and attention.

11th May 2015
Written by a patient at Delapre Medical Centre

Dr Sefre was very polite and supported me well when I was dealing with a sensitive issue. She was friendly and was very keen to give me information about a wide range of options I had for treatment. She made me a follow up appointment and I felt I had time to discuss anything I needed to about my medical treatment with Dr Sefre. I would definitely see Dr Sefre again. Dr Sefre had an excellent understanding of mental health issues and medical conditions resulting from childhood trauma. A lovely lady.

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Whitefields Surgery

Dr Alexander-Sefre is compassionate and caring.She patiently listen to my problems and always offer advise and guidance.She is not in a hurry to get you out of the consulting room.She is a good listener.

14th November 2014
Written by a patient at Delapre Medical Centre

The best doctor that has treated me in the 10 years I have lived in England. So many doctors just want to get you out of there office, but this doctor wanted to spend time and listen to my problems and concerns. I feel like I can trust this doctor very much and she will give me the correct treatment for whatever my problem. The doctor was very pleasant and highly recommend this doctor.