Dr Marieke Van Bussel

21st January 2016
Written by a patient at Cleator Moor Health Centre

I have had several appointments to see this doctor. She is a caring doctor who listens to you and she gives you the feeling you are in good hands. I recently had a medical problem and she was there to see me through, she was very professional and I was so impressed by the care she showed me at the time. A very good doctor with diagnosing what ails you and a lovely person in general.

22nd January 2015
Written by a patient at Cleator Moor Health Centre

She is lovely,friendly,listens,understanding and appears genuinely concerned about your well being. I was having mental health problems to point of being tempted to take an overdose or jump in the harbour!!!She seen me the same day.I was scared of confessing to this as i've had mental health problems in the past,and incase she put me in a psychiatric unit. She has kept an eye on me and got me on medication that is working.Don't be scared of telling her things,she is very understanding,normal person that has probably heard it all before anyway!!! The only problem I find ,is it is difficult to get an appointment with her,probably because she is so good.

Short link to review Dr Marieke Van Bussel: http://iwgc.net/efu6w