Dr Maria Lazari

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Belgrave Medical Centre

I was all set to leave the practice where Dr Lazari works due to a highly unpleasant Doctor that works there that I had had appointments with and I walked away in tears. However a family member of mine insisted that I remain with the practice but visit the doctor that he goes to. I have since been to see this other doctor and I am absolutely delighted. She is a total breath of fresh air, superb, kind, listens, understanding, gives you time, identifies problems properly and she even managed to talk me into booking a smear test (yes, if you are nice to your patients you can gently coax them into things that they would rather not do or avoid). So to sum it up, this practice is very good if you are able to identify the fantastic doctor that I am referring to in this review.

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Belgrave Medical Centre

Truly a 5* star doctor in an otherwise average surgery. Dr Lazari always listens to my medical concerns with care, diligence and this has had a positive affect on my overall health during some strenuous circumstances I have gone through. Whilst some of the other doctors here have barely given me the time of day to express my concerns making me feel that I didn't any problems worth going into the clinic for (whilst suffering from extreme pain) Doctor Lazari listened and this resulted in a major improvement in my physical and mental well-being. She is not squeamish like the other doctors and puts you completely at rest.

24th December 2015
Written by a patient at The Belgrave Medical Centre

I have been seeing Dr Lazari for a couple of years and I find her the very best doctor I have ever had. She listens to her patients, offers advice and options, and knowing she will never ridicule me, "pooh-pooh" my concerns or rush me through an appointment (as is my experience with another doctor at this practice) means that I have been able to work through a very difficult time in my life with her support. She really does offer excellent all round care and has an excellent memory for her patients. It means a lot to feel that my doctor recognises me, remembers where in my care we left off and is genuinely concerned for my health and wellbeing. I would recommend Dr Lazari to anyone.

17th December 2015
Written by a patient at The Belgrave Medical Centre

I'm a new patient at this practice and all I can say is that I am very happy with the care I have so far recieved from the amazing Doctor Lazari. In a nutshell, she is absolutely brilliant and highly recommended. She listens and is compassionate and sensitive to her patients' needs. Thanks you doctor Lazari. So glad to now have you as my GP.

29th November 2015
Written by a carer at The Belgrave Medical Centre

Dr. Maria Lazari always listening she is not in grate harry to get you out of her surgery. she very young and sims to understand all ages mothers with there children, of course she is mother herself, and old people like us, with a lovely warm smile.

Doctors working at The Belgrave Medical Centre