Dr Maria Lazari

24th December 2015
Written by a patient at The Belgrave Medical Centre

I have been seeing Dr Lazari for a couple of years and I find her the very best doctor I have ever had. She listens to her patients, offers advice and options, and knowing she will never ridicule me, "pooh-pooh" my concerns or rush me through an appointment (as is my experience with another doctor at this practice) means that I have been able to work through a very difficult time in my life with her support. She really does offer excellent all round care and has an excellent memory for her patients. It means a lot to feel that my doctor recognises me, remembers where in my care we left off and is genuinely concerned for my health and wellbeing. I would recommend Dr Lazari to anyone.

17th December 2015
Written by a patient at The Belgrave Medical Centre

I'm a new patient at this practice and all I can say is that I am very happy with the care I have so far recieved from the amazing Doctor Lazari. In a nutshell, she is absolutely brilliant and highly recommended. She listens and is compassionate and sensitive to her patients' needs. Thanks you doctor Lazari. So glad to now have you as my GP.

19th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Belgrave Medical Centre

Compassionate and professional one of the best Doctors available through NHS.

Doctors working at The Belgrave Medical Centre