Dr Maria-Jose Sanchez

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

22nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Crouch Oak Family Practice

I came to Dr Sanchez in a volatile condition two and a half years ago. Her care has been outstanding. She referred me very quickly and acted on the outcome restoring my state of health. She always listens to me and acts promptly, widening the search for a solution to make things even better. I particularly appreciate her sending me the results of all blood tests so that I feel in control of my own life which helps me to continue to live independently. I cannot see how my care could be improved. Many thanks.

12th July 2016
Written by a patient at Crouch Oak Family Practice

I had a telephone consultation with Dr Sanchez only one hour after making an emergency appointment with the reception. I was reassured immediately and given not only a prescription but a referral to a gynaecologist within 2 weeks and a form for an appointment for a scan which I was able to arrange for within 7 days. I cannot fault anything with this experience and highly rate Crouch Oak Family Practice.

3rd July 2016
Written by a patient at Crouch Oak Family Practice

I phoned on Friday suffering with anxiety not only did she provide me with medication , she was very sympathetic and caring she also wrote on the prescription, I hope this helps , very happy with the service I received many thanks X

2nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Crouch Oak Family Practice

I have felt extremely well looked after and listened to by this doctor she had been very helpful and understanding.

28th September 2015
Written by a patient at Crouch Oak Family Practice

Dr Sanchez took time to listen to my symptoms, even though I came to the surgery at the end of the day. She made me feel relaxed and confident in her care. She has been thorough in arranging for various tests in order to reach a diagnosis . She telephones at the arranged time to talk through results and advise me of the next step. Paper work and prescriptions are always ready for collection. Dr Sanchez has a lovely manner and I could not ask for better care.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »