Dr Margaret Hackney

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at Ecclesfield Group Practice

This doctor has not got time to listen, she can be snappy and make you feel very uncomfortable, she also left an intercom on when a patient went in & spoke confidentially to her but Dr Hackney left intercom on so a full waiting room was listening in for over 10 minutes and left my mum to scared to go to doctors & suicidal, yet she didn’t care. My mum finally plucked up courage to see her again and the doctor was snappy & in a mood & my mum left surgery crying!!! I was 20 and not dealing with my diabetes as my insulin was not working properly and I was very depressed. She had no compassion at all, made me feel extremely uncomfortable, nothing got sorted, I got no help and felt my trip had been a waste of time.

21st August 2016
Written by a patient at Ecclesfield Group Practice

Dr Hackney is a really patient and caring Doctor, she will sit and listen and talk to you about your symptoms or problems and she will reassure you and try and recommend a course of treatment or other sorts of care.