Dr Marcus Julier

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at Harrogate Road Surgery

Please be aware of Dr Julier. I have found his medical opinion to be incorrect on many occasions. I am a medical professional and have specialised in my area of practice. When I have made suggestions instead of listening he opposes and ultimately I have been correct, this has led to a delay in diagnosis. I have given him the benefit of the doubt on many occasions. However I have come to the conclusion that not only is he rude and patronising but also clinically incompetent. Avoid him if possible if not get a second opinion. Unfortunately North Leeds medical practice would be a better place without him!

29th November 2017
Written by a patient at Harrogate Road Surgery

Dr Julier consistently appears to resent anyone seeking his care - our family will specifically ensure that we see a different doctor if we can.

26th April 2017
Written by a patient at Harrogate Road Surgery

I used to like Dr Julier but he seems annoyed all the time these days. I find him patronising and smug and unhappy.

24th April 2015
Written by a patient at Harrogate Road Surgery

I have found this Dr to be ok at times and then at other times (and more recently) extremely unhelpful. He comes across as aloof, disinterested and smug. He seems to have lost sight of his Hippocratic oath. He really needs to be a better listener and act like he cares. Alternatively perhaps a change of career is advisable.

Short link to review Dr Marcus Julier: http://iwgc.net/eerh9