Dr Marco Procopio

• Psychiatry

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at Uckfield Community Hospital

Dr Procopio is a brilliant doctor. He listens and values my opinion in all treatment decisions. My minor problem with him is that I feel he lost track of which medicines I'm on last year so I feel I'm on too many medicines, but he is helping me rectify this. Dr Procopio is also ready to admit mistakes and continues to apologise to me if things haven't been done properly. I credit Dr Procopio as being instrumental in my recovery and continued good health. I have found him to be exceptionally empathic and kind towards me and, as I mentioned, is keen to involve me in every treatment decision. I have been extremely lucky to have Dr P as my psychiatrist and I would recommend him as a doctor to anyone who needs mental health treatment.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Uckfield Community Hospital

Dr Procopio's judgement, behaviour and professionalism are all questionable. He does not listen, he manipulates your answers and does not make reasonable suggestions. If you have the option of seeking another psychiatrist I could not recommend doing that highly enough.

6th March 2014
Written by a patient at Uckfield Community Hospital

Marco always takes time to listen and to judge the whole situation before making a decision. He involves the patient in discussions and decisions and liaises with other care professionals/carers where necessary. He is a kind, thoughtful and hard-working professional who goes the extra mile for his patients.

Short link to review Dr Marco Procopio: http://iwgc.net/eeeva