Dr Manas Sikdar

1st August 2016
Written by a patient at Albion Street Surgery

I felt sikdah was keen to listen and get to the root of my health concerns. He asked lots of questions and allowed me time to digesy what he was asking and lisyened sympathetically. His advice was clear to understand and he offered treatment options explaining the benefits of each option to help me make choices about my health care. I felt completely at ease discussing my health with Dr Sikdah. His attention to my follow up care has also been brilliant. My husband also requests to see Dr Sitdah if ever he has need to make an appointment.

11th March 2015
Written by a patient at Albion Street Surgery

He was uncaring and demeaning in the way he treated my partner and myself. I have no direct proof but I am certain that he is homophobic and I felt that he wanted us out of his practice. I would suggest that all LGBT folks avoid this man. This was the worst experience I have ever had when speaking with a doctor in the NHS. We ended up by walking out of our first appointment and now have registered with another surgery.

22nd December 2014
Written by a patient at Albion Street Surgery

I was honest about my sexual habits and felt judged. Was given swabs to self-administer and it was not explained what these were for. Terse, unfriendly manner. Felt unhappy for the rest of the day and will not be making another appointment with this GP.