Dr Manas Sikdar

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Albion Street Surgery

Went to get a sexual injury looked at that I'm really worried about, and this doctor said: 'Sorry, but I've got to laugh'. I don't think you *have* got to laugh, actually. I think you've got to be open minded and take people's health concerns seriously. His comments after that made me feel more anxious than before I got there, and then he referred me to the walk in centre because apparently GPs don't seem to be able to handle sexual health queries anymore which is really inconvenient and strange. So a waste of my time and I feel humiliated into the bargain.

1st August 2016
Written by a patient at Albion Street Surgery

I felt sikdah was keen to listen and get to the root of my health concerns. He asked lots of questions and allowed me time to digesy what he was asking and lisyened sympathetically. His advice was clear to understand and he offered treatment options explaining the benefits of each option to help me make choices about my health care. I felt completely at ease discussing my health with Dr Sikdah. His attention to my follow up care has also been brilliant. My husband also requests to see Dr Sitdah if ever he has need to make an appointment.

22nd December 2014
Written by a patient at Albion Street Surgery

I was honest about my sexual habits and felt judged. Was given swabs to self-administer and it was not explained what these were for. Terse, unfriendly manner. Felt unhappy for the rest of the day and will not be making another appointment with this GP.

Short link to review Dr Manas Sikdar: http://iwgc.net/efd9q