Dr Malini Wace

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

There are very few Doctors like Dr Wace. She has been my doctor over many years and has that rare gift of giving me her full attention and caring concern even though she has a waiting room full of patients. To have a doctor who takes the time to listen and to even follow up her patients by a phone call or a home visit should that be needed for reassurance and advice, is also rare. One gets the feeling that for those short ten minutes of consultation time I am the only one on her list that day !! We need many more GPs of her calibre and I know I speak for many of her loyal and grateful patients that she is amongst the best that our great NHS has trained over the years despite all it's present pressures and concerns.

Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr Wace over several years and during that time she has always demonstrated her professionalism and her kindness. We have always felt confident in her advice and would recommend her to anyone. A real asset to any practise.

Written by a carer at Rookery Medical Centre

Dr Wace was my mothers GP for well over 30 years. During that time she built up a tremendous working relationship with mum . Sadly as old age crept up ,my mothers health deteriorated . Dr Wace always went the extra mile for my mother and as Ive seen on other reviews,many of her other patients as well. As more and more complex health problems affected my mother it was Dr Wace we turned to for advice and good guidance.Only she could give the complete overview of mums health because she really knew mum. In other words she is a genuine family GP, a rare breed these days. Mum passed away in December 2016 and Dr Wace was there to support us through that tough time. A truly exceptional GP.

Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

Dr Wace has always been understanding and gone out of her way to help and reassure me. My husband had a long term knee problem and without her perseverance he wouldn't have had a knee replacement. We would both be lost without her as our Doctor, I hope she has no intention of retiring any time soon.

Written by a carer at Rookery Medical Centre

My partner has been under the care of Dr Wace for several years.He has had very good care and hospital referrals when needed have always been done promptly and efficiently.He has a good rapport with his Doctor and she is always charming and willing to go the extra mile.

Doctors working at Rookery Medical Centre