Dr Malini Wace

Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr Wace over several years and during that time she has always demonstrated her professionalism and her kindness. We have always felt confident in her advice and would recommend her to anyone. A real asset to any practise.

Written by a carer at Rookery Medical Centre

Dr Wace was my mothers GP for well over 30 years. During that time she built up a tremendous working relationship with mum . Sadly as old age crept up ,my mothers health deteriorated . Dr Wace always went the extra mile for my mother and as Ive seen on other reviews,many of her other patients as well. As more and more complex health problems affected my mother it was Dr Wace we turned to for advice and good guidance.Only she could give the complete overview of mums health because she really knew mum. In other words she is a genuine family GP, a rare breed these days. Mum passed away in December 2016 and Dr Wace was there to support us through that tough time. A truly exceptional GP.

Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

Dr Wace has always been understanding and gone out of her way to help and reassure me. My husband had a long term knee problem and without her perseverance he wouldn't have had a knee replacement. We would both be lost without her as our Doctor, I hope she has no intention of retiring any time soon.

21st June 2017
Written by a carer at Rookery Medical Centre

My partner and I have been consulting Dr Wace over several years for a variety of issues. She is always charming and goes the extra mile without hesitation.Hospital referrals have always been prompt when appropriate .

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

My wife and I have been treated over many years by DR WACE and found her to be caring , kind and an excellent listener. We have faced various health issues and always been treated in a timely manner and referred to appropriate Consultants / Specialists when necessary. Having being diagnosed with chronic illness 6 years ago I have felt ,at all times, my care and treatment could not be improved upon.

Doctors working at Rookery Medical Centre