Dr Malini Wace

31st May 2018
Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

Dr Wace has been my doctor for eight years and during that time has changed my life for the better by taking the time to get to the bottom of my longstanding health issues and helping me correct them through medication and lifestyle changes.

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

I am in my seventies and have experienced numerous complex ailments that Dr.Wace has treated for me with great care and understanding. She is always optimistic and encouraging. I feel happy that she is very knowledgeable and competent as well as having a great sense of humour. I always come away feeling better.

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

Dr Wace is a kind , no nonsense doctor. She has probably saved my life and I will be forever grateful. Not only did she swiftly and sensitively diagnose a severe health problem I was unaware of, she has also kept an eye on my progress and instigated follow up treatment and after care on my road to recovery. A truly wonderful doctor and a credit to the NHS. Thank you

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

Dr Wace has been excellent on the rare occasions when I've needed to visit the doctors. She always listens and is prepared to go that extra mile for you, taking time to listen to any concerns you have and respects your views and opinions. She takes your symptoms and concerns seriously and treats or refers accordingly. I've never been made to feel like I'm wasting her time or taking up too much time despite the fact she always has a full schedule.

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at Rookery Medical Centre

There are very few Doctors like Dr Wace. She has been my doctor over many years and has that rare gift of giving me her full attention and caring concern even though she has a waiting room full of patients. To have a doctor who takes the time to listen and to even follow up her patients by a phone call or a home visit should that be needed for reassurance and advice, is also rare. One gets the feeling that for those short ten minutes of consultation time I am the only one on her list that day !! We need many more GPs of her calibre and I know I speak for many of her loyal and grateful patients that she is amongst the best that our great NHS has trained over the years despite all it's present pressures and concerns.

Doctors working at Rookery Medical Centre