Dr Malcolm Lawson

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Very attentive and extremely courteous.Dr Lawson has always been very polite and kind,has excellent manners and is knowledgeable about all chest conditions.I am very grateful and thankful towards Dr Lawson for his wonderful care of me and I have to say that I trust him implicitly .Likewise, when I have just visited him in the Outpatients Department he generally writes a synopsis of my visit and what he has discussed with me.This has proved to be very reassuring to me and I always feel that I am aware of what is going on. If there have been questions that I have needed answering, he has always been very attentive in listening to my worries and concerns and has reassured me with honest answers. I cannot praise Dr Lawson enough and would highly recommend him as an excellent ,knowledgeable practitioner and physician.I am so relieved and sincerely grateful that I have been fortunate enough to be cared for by a wonderful Doctor, Thank you so much Dr Lawson.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists