Dr Mahesh Saini

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Twickenham Medical Practice

Dr Saini was a thoughtful, excellent and courteous doctor. He was caring and I recommend him as a great gp.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Twickenham Medical Practice

In October 2016 I had an operation that unfortunately resulted in post operative complications and infection. Although I have a good NHS GP getting an appointment is proving more difficult due to the pressure on the system. I contacted the newly opened Private Twickenham Medical Practice and was seen very promptly by Dr Saini as I was naturally worried about the problems I was experiencing. I found Dr Saini to be very helpful, re-assuring and understanding of my problems. I have been back to see Dr Saini a few times since my first appointment and would say the care has continued to be excellent. I would highly recommend Dr Saini and Twickenham Medical Practice.

19th August 2013
Written by a carer at Millway Medical Practice

Dr Saini is a modern affluent doctor with current diagnosis for treatments . His knowledge and professionalism is profound and topical to the best modern practices one expects.

24th August 2009
Written by a carer at Millway Medical Practice

Dr Saini is such a nice man it's so easy to tell him all about your problems. He listens so well and gives you really sympathetic advice back. He steers you in the right direction for the correct solutions to all your problems. He is just great I advise all patients to come to him!

31st July 2008
Written by a patient at Millway Medical Practice

Dr Saini is a lovely kind and caring doctor and he doesn't make you feel like you worry over nothing, he has a gentle manor and have always been very happy with him

Short link to review Dr Mahesh Saini: http://iwgc.net/ens9