Dr Mahesh Saini

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Twickenham Medical Practice

Doctor Saini is a kind warm doctor which has excellent bedside manners and puts you to ease - I had a hernia issue which he diagnosed quickly and prescribed very effective medication

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at Twickenham Medical Practice

I used Dr Saini for my daughter's chicken pox vaccination. He was approachable, calm and punctual. He also had a nice manner with children and put my daughter at ease.

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Twickenham Medical Practice

Dr Saini was a thoughtful, excellent and courteous doctor. He was caring and I recommend him as a great gp.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Twickenham Medical Practice

In October 2016 I had an operation that unfortunately resulted in post operative complications and infection. Although I have a good NHS GP getting an appointment is proving more difficult due to the pressure on the system. I contacted the newly opened Private Twickenham Medical Practice and was seen very promptly by Dr Saini as I was naturally worried about the problems I was experiencing. I found Dr Saini to be very helpful, re-assuring and understanding of my problems. I have been back to see Dr Saini a few times since my first appointment and would say the care has continued to be excellent. I would highly recommend Dr Saini and Twickenham Medical Practice.

19th August 2013
Written by a carer at Millway Medical Practice

Dr Saini is a modern affluent doctor with current diagnosis for treatments . His knowledge and professionalism is profound and topical to the best modern practices one expects.

Short link to review Dr Mahesh Saini: http://iwgc.net/ens9