Dr Maged Gharib

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

I am a lady at the end of my treatment for Lymphoma and am receiving no more medicines or chemo. I'm just being monitored for the time being. This is solely due to Dr Gharib and his excellent care. I couldn't have asked for more. He remembers me personally each time I visit and always has excellent advice. He is a great asset for the NHS.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

I am a lady visited Dr.Maged today ,because my gb refered me to a specialist they wrote in the referral letter that i have PVR , but actually they were wrong and doctor Maged explained for me everything and he examined me , he was so kind he listened to me and answered all my questions , i am so happy and glad to meet him and also he gave me his private phone number if i neeed further questions , I really advise you guys to go and see him , thank you so much dr maged asrar alreshedy

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

what a gental man with a careing nature,he most of been brought up in a very loving family to take the time he took with my husband (trevor).he took time to listen to him and also reasured him about his illness as my husband gets very anxious around medical proffesionals who can be quite abrupt at times. this is the type of doctor i would trust to care for myself and my family and also my friends .this is what the N H S is short of people like him. thank you dr gharib.

11th August 2016
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

my condition and cause was explained in very simple terms so i could understand it and was told how to resolve the problem.no need for any improvement to give even greater care

15th July 2016
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Gharib is the most professional, caring, considerate doctor I have had the pleasure to know and I have worked for the NHS for over 30 years! Time is not an issue with Dr Gharib he discussed in full the pros and cons with the treatment needed for my mum, he answered all my questions and at no time did I ever feel I was being a rushed or being spoken down to. With Dr Gharib I knew my mum was in good hands and would receive the treatment she needed immediately. He is truly a gentleman and I could not ask more from a doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 »