Dr Maged Gharib

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After being seen by Dr Gharib I can only agree with all the other reviews on here about the level of care he gives to his patients. My consultation was not rushed like some appointments can be. He took the time to explain my condition fully and set my mind at rest as to what was required going forward. I went in with a whole list of questions and he took the time to answer them all and explain anything that I did not understand. I left with a much more positive outlook after my consultation with Dr Gharib. Many Thanks

19th April 2018
Written by a carer at Whiston Hospital

I am the daughter of one of Dr Gharib's patients. Throughout my father's treatment Dr Gharib's communication with myself has been outstanding. I am quite an analytical person and Dr Gharib has always taken the time to explain things fully to me, and also correct any of my 'Dr Google' assumptions! It has been an extremely challenging time for my family and his 'bed-side' manner with ALL of us has always been personable, caring, informative, appropriate and honest. Dr Gharib's overall command of my father's treatment has been excellent, he is not frightened to make difficult decisions and uses his wealth of experience to overrule any he doesn't seem fit. I would not hesitate in recommending and trusting him.

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

I am a lady at the end of my treatment for Lymphoma and am receiving no more medicines or chemo. I'm just being monitored for the time being. This is solely due to Dr Gharib and his excellent care. I couldn't have asked for more. He remembers me personally each time I visit and always has excellent advice. He is a great asset for the NHS.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

I am a lady visited Dr.Maged today ,because my gb refered me to a specialist they wrote in the referral letter that i have PVR , but actually they were wrong and doctor Maged explained for me everything and he examined me , he was so kind he listened to me and answered all my questions , i am so happy and glad to meet him and also he gave me his private phone number if i neeed further questions , I really advise you guys to go and see him , thank you so much dr maged asrar alreshedy

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

what a gental man with a careing nature,he most of been brought up in a very loving family to take the time he took with my husband (trevor).he took time to listen to him and also reasured him about his illness as my husband gets very anxious around medical proffesionals who can be quite abrupt at times. this is the type of doctor i would trust to care for myself and my family and also my friends .this is what the N H S is short of people like him. thank you dr gharib.

« 1 2 3 4 »