Dr Lucy Worth

14th April 2017
Written by a patient at MADEIRA MEDICAL

I am so pleased that Dr Worth has left the centre. She lacked empathy and I can now say she is the worst GP I have ever encountered. Her attitude towards me was indifferent. Gone are the days of a caring doctor..... so sad....

5th February 2017
Written by a patient at MADEIRA MEDICAL

I have found Doctor Lucy Worth extremely helpful and very efficient. I lost my husband a while ago and she was so understanding and helped me so much. I am so sad that she is leaving. She will be so missed.

Written by a patient at MADEIRA MEDICAL

I can't believe the earlier review about Dr Worth. I have seen her for a few years and she is one of the best GP's to have treated me.

Written by a patient at MADEIRA MEDICAL

Dr Lucy Worth has been my GP for 4 years and I felt compelled to write a review for her. She has managed my on going long term condition with understanding, empathy and professionalism. Dr Worth is a wonderful GP who always makes me feel that she has the time to listen to me despite the time contraints of a ten minutes appointment. I cannot thank her enough for the excellence of my care. Thank you

Written by a patient at MADEIRA MEDICAL

Saw Dr Worth with my daughter who had tonsil issues. She explained the cause and treated efficiently with antibiotics. My daughter was referred to ENT specialist as was having problems breathing. Thanks a lot for all your help.

Short link to review Dr Lucy Worth: http://iwgc.net/egl3s