Dr Lucy Saville

6th May 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Dr Saville is one of the best Dr's at the practice, She takes her time to actually listen to what i have to say and explains everything, without typing on the computer as i am talking. Dr Saville may run over time which is probably not acceptable as far as NHS guidelines goes with only allowing 10 minutes per appointment, but she always apologises if she runs over and never tries to rush my appointmet through to catch up.

11th March 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

I have always found Dr Saville very helpful, friendly, and full of good advice about any problems I have visited her with. Nothing is too much trouble and I would highly recommend her to other patients.

25th February 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Nothing is too much trouble, however small. She gives follow up care for any possible problems that could arise. She listens to your concerns and requests for second opinions which in my case proved she was absolutely right with her diagnosis. She gives you plenty of time, which means the occasional wait is worthwhile. I come away feeling confident of her care and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

29th January 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Dr Saville is completely professional and caring, taking whatever time is necessary to understand symptoms/problems. She then acts on them in an apt way. I am more than happy to wait beyond my appointment time if she is running late because I know she is giving another patient the care I have come to expect from her. I only ever see another GP in an emergency, if she is not available. Thank you Dr Saville for the unstinting care you take of me - and my husband - and the consistent temperament you show.

29th January 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

dr saville is very profesioal caring and understaning doctor she was amazing helping me looking after my late father at home as he was on the end of life pathway I could not of done it without her help and support and have taken my 9yr old daughter to see her this morning and she is very approachable listens and understands and is very reassuring doctor , amazing Theresa gladwin

Short link to review Dr Lucy Saville: http://iwgc.net/efcos