Dr Lucy Dickinson

4th January 2018
Written by a patient at Glenridding Health Centre

I met this lady recently while searching for help with my health. Surgery’s in Penrith seemed difficult and generally hard work. You were not allowed to see a doctor at lakes surgery in Penrith hopeless. I was advised to try dr Lucy Dickinson. I did I have thank god, I already feel she just may have saved my life already. Others have said I look better and have become calmer. The whole surgery is fab. Thank you. Nigel Brigstock.

19th November 2014
Written by a patient at Glenridding Health Centre

Dr Lucy Dickinson has extremely helpful to me on a wide number of health Issues ranging from post op care after my Laminectomy to dealing with the repercussions of a serious road accident and all the difficulties associated with Parkinson's disease. I couldn't have wished for a better GP through what has been a tough couple of years.

3rd August 2014
Written by a carer at Glenridding Health Centre

Dr.Lucy Dickinson treated my son for a deep cut to his head after an accident while canoeing at Glenridding Sailing Centre, Ullswater. My son Finn (12) was clearly in very safe hands, Dr. Lucy cleaned his wound and literally super glued the cut back together! Very calmly and considerately I might add. Thank you. Simon Pizzey

Doctors working at Glenridding Health Centre