Dr Lucinda Green

I have been a Consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist since 2002 working in the NHS and, more recently, in private practice. I specialise in providing mental health care for women who are planning a pregnancy, pregnant or postnatal.

26th November 2019

After my son's birth, I started to suffer from anxiety and depression. I tried several therapists and also gave it a go to acupuncture. But it was not until I met Dr Green, and I was diagnosed Perinetal OCD, when things finally started to change for good. Lucinda is very professional and gave me reassurance from day one that things were going to get better. She also recommended my current therapist, who is amazing and has also helped me to get through all the difficult moments. I would recommend Lucinda to any mum out there struggling with mental health issues.

10th November 2019

I felt extremely at ease during my first appointment with Dr Green. Her natural bedside manner was comforting and she not only provided me with all of the relevant medical information that I needed but was also easy to talk to on a personal woman to woman level. Dealing with mental illness can be frightening and equally isolating. Dr Green made me feel that I was not alone and that we would be able to find a solution to my individual needs. Dr Green helped me feel human again and I am forever grateful to her. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need.

Written by a patient at The Women's Wellness Centre
30th September 2019

I can’t thank Dr Lucinda Green enough for the enormous effort, care and dedication I received from her! I have seen numerous specialists for the same symptoms and Dr Green was the first to give me a correct diagnoses and treatment - so I feel I am experienced enough to comment on Dr Green. I have never been to a doctor who took as much time and effort into helping me and I can not recommend any doctor as highly as I do Dr Green. Dr Green is an outstanding psychiatrist who truly cares for her patients - rare and precious!

Written by a patient at The Child And Family Practice
5th September 2019

I was somewhat nervous when seeing Dr Green recently. However, I didn’t need to be. Her manner was very calm, kind and reassuring. She was obviously listening and provided me with great knowledge on my condition. I have suffered with this for years and she is the first person I have properly accessed for help and I am truly glad I did. I felt part of my care and really feel I am able to move forward with confidence in the plan we discussed. I will not hesitate in booking further appointment with her in the future should they be needed. I have also been impressed by the support and kindness shown from her secretarial team, nothing had been too much bother and they couldn’t have helped anymore. The comprehensive report was with me 3 days after the appointment which has enabled me to move other appointments on more quickly. Excellent service, cannot thank them enough.

9th July 2019

We found the appointment with Dr Green extremely helpful and we both left with a clear plan going forward. It was particularly helpful for my husband who was less informed on the subject, Dr Green provided an excellent comprehensive summary for him from which he could make an informed decision. From the outset it was clear that Dr Green was listening to my personal story and advising accordingly, I felt supported and understood. I would highly reccomend anyone struggling to make a decision on how best to approach family planning in regards to medication to see Dr Green.

Nearest Psychiatrists