Dr Lucinda Green

I have been a Consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist since 2002 working in the NHS and, more recently, in private practice. I specialise in providing mental health care for women who are planning a pregnancy, pregnant or postnatal.

9th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

We found the appointment with Dr Green extremely helpful and we both left with a clear plan going forward. It was particularly helpful for my husband who was less informed on the subject, Dr Green provided an excellent comprehensive summary for him from which he could make an informed decision. From the outset it was clear that Dr Green was listening to my personal story and advising accordingly, I felt supported and understood. I would highly reccomend anyone struggling to make a decision on how best to approach family planning in regards to medication to see Dr Green.

31st May 2019
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

I genuinely don’t think Lucinda can do anything to improve the care she gave me. She was warm and easy to talk to. She worked collaboratively with me and my family. Her knowledge was amazing and she offered so much support out of hours for me also. Me and my family trusted her immediately. I couldn’t recommend her more.

Nearest Psychiatrists