Dr Lubna Aslam

Written by a patient at Hinchingbrooke Hospital

Caring &compassionate. Gentle but thorough in examnination

14th October 2017
Written by a patient at Hinchingbrooke Hospital

I cannot speak highly enough of this lady. After being sent around in circles over the past couple of years, Dr Aslam actually listened. She is very kind in the way she speaks to you, clear in her explanations and actually askes you what the problem is rather than tell you. For the first time I feel like I am getting somewhere. This was a very different experience from the one I had at the beginning of the week, which was awful and I ended up in tears. I did feel like crying after seeing Dr Aslam, but in shear relief that someone had actually taken the time to listened to me and do whatever is necessary to find a proper diagnosis for a problem that has gone on for far too long, rather than just covering it up with more pills. I need a proper diagnosis as I have to make some very big decisions about a leukaemia drug that I have to take and if I have to change it or not. This is not an easy choice as they all have some quite extreme side effects and I would have to apply to the government if I do need to change, so I really need to have as much information as possible. Dr Aslam was very understanding of this problem and is really helpful. Love this lady, I wanted to hug her.

Nearest Rheumatologists