Dr Louise Tulloh

28th March 2018
Written by a carer at Helios Medical Centre

Outstanding levels of kindness. Provided her mobile number whilst my father was very ill. Patient, listens, accessible. Exactly what you want in a doctor. I would highly recommend Dr Tulloh.

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

The best doctor I have ever met ! So patient and caring and understandable and best of all so knowledgable ! I fully trust in her opinion.

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

I was looking for a private gp and was hoping to find Dr Louise Tulloh some where having had my wife offered an appointment mid april (now tomorrow after a call back). Dr Louise was my doctor in clevedon and created the tests ect which found my kidney cancer.. I was amazed to receive telephone calls at 7.30/8.30 in the evening after each appointment and subsequent operation for Louise showing great concern on my progress. I have my final CT scan at 5 years and todate all is well. My experience is entirely like so many others have had and support all the praise written. John Anthony ( Louise if you remember big smiley face)

11th March 2018
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

Doctor Louise Tulloh is a doctor that gives time for her patients she listens and explains in a relaxed manner and if doctor Tulloh has not got the answers to hand she will take the time to get them. All calls are returned as soon as possible with simple requests being dealt with on the phone, if the request needs to be dealt with in surgery Doctor Tulloh will fit you in as required. This is a doctor that I would recommend to anyone. Doctor Tulloh treats her patients as people giving them the time and privacy required in the appointment time. Well done Doctor Louise Tulloh.

6th March 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Finally found a GP who not only listens but offers great advice and doesn’t make you feel like you are wasting their time. I’ve spent 3 years going backwards and forwards to other GPS who always made me feel unworthy of their time but finally DR Tilloh took the time to listen I’m finally on the correct medication and feel like I have my life and health back I can’t thank her enough.

Doctors working at Riverbank Medical Centre