Dr Louise Tulloh

1st August 2018
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

I have written a review before but just to confirm that Louise Tulloh is the best Doctor i have ever met. She really respects my instincts, really listens and genuinely cares. If you're looking for a good Doctor look no further!!

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Louise does not know this yet until my next appt, but she has changed my life imesurably. The time , the care, the understanding she has given is beyond what I’ve experienced before. My condition has improved massively in such a short space of time,, so much so it’s hardly noticeable at the moment. That was only achieved by her great listening and understanding my needs.

7th June 2018
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

Dr Louise Tulloh was my Doctor at a previous surgery and I have now moved to her new surgery. I feel really lucky to have found her and be able to continue having her as my doctor she is one in a million and her level of knowledge, care, attention is second to none. She has many qualities but her kindness and ability to put you at ease along with her willingness to go the extra mile are really special. The best GP I have ever met and very knowledgeable. Keep doing what your doing :-)

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

Dr Tulloh has been very helpful in treating my migraines. She has enabled tests which showed low vitamin D and suggested other therapies. As a result my migraines are less frequent than ever before. Dr Tulloh is immensely kind and a very good listener. You feel relaxed and happy to share any niggles - none of which are ever dismissed so that you leave with peace of mind.

1st May 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

I visited Dr Tulloh today following my first visit in November. At that time she identified something which has led to further treatment and now a clean bill of health. Very attentive. Very interested in my well being. Great listener, relaxed and calm and extremely pleasant. Never felt rushed she demonstrated all that I wish for in a GP.

Doctors working at Riverbank Medical Centre