Dr Louise Tulloh

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

I can highly recommend Dr Tulloh. She is a new GP to this practice, and I was initially sceptical about seeing her, as previously another GP (now departed) fobbed me off with excuses and ignored my very real neurological symptoms - the consequences of which would have been very serious and lifelong. However, Dr Tulloh greeted me warmly, was printing off my test results as I entered her consulting room, for me to keep (this has never happened), and went through them comprehensively and knowledgeably, but was not patronising or skimming over details. She then took time to explain what the results meant for me, what other things I could consider, and listened to my concerns and worries about present and future issues. She also ordered new tests as the current ones didn't come up with any answers. I feel like I am being listened to, being treated as an intelligent person, rather than "just another patient that I have to see in 10 minutes", and she is actually interested in me, rather than being just a number/name on an appointment list. I would highly recommend her

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

It is so refreshing to find a GP who truly listens to understand exactly what the issue is and find a desired solution, despite obvious NHS time constraints. Incredible knowledge and exceptional personal skills shown by Dr Tulloh meant the whole process was as bearable as possible but also didn't waste her time or mine. I cannot thank her enough and I highly recommend her expertise.

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

I have moved practice to continue to have my healthcare provided by Dr Tulloh. She always makes patients feel individual, listened to and cared for. I completely trust the advice she gives me and her support has made a significant positive difference to my health. I cannot recommend Dr Tulloh highly enough!

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

This doctor was very helpful and understanding it was so nice to see a doctor that was so careing thank you

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

Doctor Tulloh has always taken time to listen to me and goes over and beyond to make sure you recieve any tests you require from the hospital. I feel at ease discussing any situation with her and trust her judgement and diagnosis explicitly.

Short link to review Dr Louise Tulloh: http://iwgc.net/eg6gs