Dr Louise Tulloh

15th July 2017
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

My wife and myself had been patients of Dr Tulloh at Almondsbury Surgery for nearly two years and was very surprised to find that she had left the practice. We tried a couple of appointments with other doctors but was not offered the same standard of care that doctor Tulloh had made her bench mark. We have now left Almondsbury and are now patients at the Helios Surgery and back under the excellent care of Doctor Louise Tulloh. On arriving at the practice for the first time Dr Tulloh met us in person and was very pleased to see us both again. Dr Tulloh is a genuine caring doctor that has time for her patients, putting you at ease and listening to what you have to say, if there is more than one alternative she gives you the choice, not giving treatments that you are not happy with. The other members of staff we met also offered the same pleasant greeting on entering the practice. I can whole heartedly say that Doctor Tulloh will be a very popular Doctor at the Helios Surgery.

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

I spoke to Dr Tulloh over the phone one morning. From the start of the conversation she was immediately friendly and sympathetic. She made me feel really important by the way she empathised with me. She then suggested and explained the medication she felt would help me and if I was no better to get in touch. She did not rush the conversation and allowed me to say what I needed to say. She is a good listener. I came of the phone and burst into tears as she had been so kind to me and it took me by surprise. It actually lifted my mood because I felt cared for when I was feeling quite low. I am a nurse so I am always giving out to others and to have that given back to me when I needed it was really precious.

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

You couldn't wish to find a better doctor. She listens, has patience and is without doubt the best doctor my husband and I have ever had. We were worried who would fill Dr White's shoes when she left Almondsbury Surgery but need not have worried. we were shocked to find she had left and will be sorely missed at Almondsbury and it will take someone extra special to replace her. Up until now no-one has. Good luck to you Dr Tulloh and your new surgery will be lucky to have you.

5th June 2017
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Miss Dr tulloh at almondsbury. Didn't know she left. Sent me straight to hospital when I had septis . almondsbury not the same now. Its all sad..

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Just discovered that Dr Tulloh had left Almondsbury.... Gutted to be honest. She was there at my lowest and was always supportive, caring, and most of all listened and made you feel that she understood and would do everything in her power to help. Will miss her greatly!

Short link to review Dr Louise Tulloh: http://iwgc.net/eg6gs