Dr Louise Tulloh

7th June 2018
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

Dr Louise Tulloh was my Doctor at a previous surgery and I have now moved to her new surgery. I feel really lucky to have found her and be able to continue having her as my doctor she is one in a million and her level of knowledge, care, attention is second to none. She has many qualities but her kindness and ability to put you at ease along with her willingness to go the extra mile are really special. The best GP I have ever met and very knowledgeable. Keep doing what your doing :-)

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

Dr Tulloh has been very helpful in treating my migraines. She has enabled tests which showed low vitamin D and suggested other therapies. As a result my migraines are less frequent than ever before. Dr Tulloh is immensely kind and a very good listener. You feel relaxed and happy to share any niggles - none of which are ever dismissed so that you leave with peace of mind.

1st May 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

I visited Dr Tulloh today following my first visit in November. At that time she identified something which has led to further treatment and now a clean bill of health. Very attentive. Very interested in my well being. Great listener, relaxed and calm and extremely pleasant. Never felt rushed she demonstrated all that I wish for in a GP.

28th March 2018
Written by a carer at Helios Medical Centre

Outstanding levels of kindness. Provided her mobile number whilst my father was very ill. Patient, listens, accessible. Exactly what you want in a doctor. I would highly recommend Dr Tulloh.

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

The best doctor I have ever met ! So patient and caring and understandable and best of all so knowledgable ! I fully trust in her opinion.

Doctors working at Riverbank Medical Centre