Dr Louise Tulloh

19th February 2019
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

I met Dr Tulloh for the first time last week after my trusted pharmacist recommended I see a doctor on an urgent basis after an extreme side effect using a blood pressure tablet. The consultation started very well introducing me by using her christian name and surname immediately me at ease. On examination she understood my concerns and explained she was concerned I had a blood clot in my leg. She also changed my blood pressure tablets that have brought my BP down to very good levels. The first time in years...... She immediately booked an ultrasound and explained I would be contacted within 48 hours but if I didn't hear by midday next day she recommended I contact the hospital. Suffice to say that Dr Tulloh potentially saved my life as the hospital found a blot clot in my leg. I therefore cannot give her a high enough rating other than to say THANKS DOCTOR TULLOH - thanks so much.

14th February 2019
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Tulloh listen to me and referred me so at long last I might find out what’s wrong with me thanks to Dr Tulloh x very empathetic xx

12th February 2019
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

I have been a patient of Dr Louise Tulloh for some time and can honestly say that she is the most considerate, kind and knowledgable doctor I have ever encountered. She always has time and nothing is too much trouble for her. Her care has been exceptional and she has always made me feel safe and secure in her hands. I regard her as a true angel. Thank you so much Louise! Keep up the wonderful work.

11th February 2019
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

I have seen a number of doctors in my life (I am a 65 year old man) and find Dr Tulloh outstanding. She listens, tells it how it is, without judgement - she achieves sharing her opinion of what treatment is necessary (in my case taking statins) with accepting and respecting my right to chose - a great balancing act!

7th February 2019
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Tulloh had an excellent manner, she made me feel at ease and able to ask her any questions without feeling embarrassed. She was very professional and without hesitation, if I need any medical advice again I would make an appointment for her professional advice. I have already advised my family that if they require to see a Doctor then Dr Tulloh was exceptional.

Doctors working at Riverbank Medical Centre