Dr Louise Tulloh

1st January 2018
Written by a carer at Helios Medical Centre

I can’t speak highly enough of Dr Tulloh. She came to my house whilst off duty to look at my wife and stayed until she passed away several hours later. Thank you so much Dr Tulloh, I can’t tell you how it meant to my family and me.

21st December 2017
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Tulloh is the best GP I have ever seen. She is caring and compassionate and talks all concerns through in detail without making you feel rushed, at the same time not forgetting she only has that 10 minutes with you. She is thorough and explains what she's going to do test/treatment wise and why, and checks if this is ok with you and whether you have any other concerns. A lovely friendly kind GP!

20th December 2017
Written by a carer at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr actually engaged with my child. Made eye contact and was chatty and funny putting her at ease. Good easy to understand explanations without talking to us like we were stupid. Would hope to see Dr Tulloh again if we needed a doctor.

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Tulloh listens carefully to what you are saying and displays empathy. She is also careful to help you fully understand a diagnosis and answers questions without making you feel that you are being a nuisance.

10th December 2017
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Very nice manner Fulfils duties she says she will do Helpful and understanding Instils confidence knowledgeable

Short link to review Dr Louise Tulloh: http://iwgc.net/eg6gs