Dr Louise Tulloh

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

10th September 2019
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Tulloh, is the most professional, caring,compasionate,doctor I have seen .She listens to youbefore making any comment.she makes you feel at ease,I have been seeing her regularly,since my diagnosis in 2016,and has the abillity to make me feel at ease even when thing are looking grim, nothing is to much for her, she also makes me laugh.

28th August 2019
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

I found this doctor to be very thorough, understanding, helpful and kind. I also found the reception staff at this practice very helpful too.

15th March 2019
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

What an amazing doctor, very understanding ,helpful and I wouldn't want to see anyone else .she is one of the modern age doctors with old age values that patients matter we are not just a NHS number

14th March 2019
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

I never write reviews however after seeing Dr Tulloh I felt compelled to do so. I honestly cannot commend and thank Dr Tulloh enough, not only for the level of service I received and for her professionalism but mainly for her bedside manner. You can tell Dr Tulloh really cares about you as a patient. Dr Tulloh really took an individual approach with myself and got the situation resolved promptly - which had been ongoing for five months. You could tell when speaking with Dr Tulloh this wasn’t your normal in and out ten minute slot with only one issue to be discussed if not make another apt job, Dr Tulloh explained everything perfectly and answered all my questions and reassured myself. After having my apt with Dr Tulloh it has restored my faith in Drs and just wanted to let her know what an amazing job she is doing and to say a massive THANKYOU for being so kind, caring, empathetic and and professonial and for also not losing touch after my MRI and coming up with an immediate plan to resolve my sciatica / disc problem. I felt completely at ease talking with Dr Tulloh and honestly cannot rate her highly enough. In the future if I ever need a Drs apt I shall be specifically requesting Dr Tulloh as she is a true asset to the team, not only is she immensely kind but so incredibly passionate about her job. I wish I could give more than five stars for any of the categories as she deserves more, thankyou once again Dr Tulloh!!

14th March 2019
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Tullah was very personable and easy to talk to. Actually remembered me from my last appointment which was refreshing and made me feel at ease. She was prepared with results and the information that I needed. She is very good at listening and asking the right questions. Helpful at suggesting the right route in which to go in if I was considering complimentary medicine .... all in all a good experience, with someone who genuinely seems to enjoy their job!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »