Dr Louise Tulloh

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Louise was running dead on time- very friendly put's the patient at ease- listened to my problems and put a plan of action in place.

5th October 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

I have been visiting Dr Talloh regularly due to long term in going medical conditions. I am always greeted with a smile and a genuine pleasure to see me and immediately asked how I am . Dr Talloh always listens to what I have to say. I don't feel rushed or that I am wasting her time. She offers me excellent advice and support each time I see her and she is very thorough. I will continue to see Dr Talloh as I feel at ease with her and comfortable talking to her about anything . She has helped me a lot and I would definitely recommend her as a doctor to family and friends.

25th September 2018
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

What can you say about Dr Tulloh , not enough words in the dictionary !! She is the most amazing doctor we have ever had the good fortune to see. We followed her to Helios from Almondsbury and would follow her again anywhere. Her empathy is amazing, her treatments second to none and most importantly a lovely llovely lady. You just know her smile and warm welcomes are genuine , nobody but nobody could ever find a doctor as AMAZING as Dr Louise Tulloh.

5th September 2018
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

A credit to the profession. I have anxiety about attending the doctors and Dr Tulloh was absolutely fabulous! The best doctor that I have come into contact with. She explained the cause of my pain and offered a thorough treatment plan. Amazing and thank you!

1st August 2018
Written by a patient at Helios Medical Centre

I have written a review before but just to confirm that Louise Tulloh is the best Doctor i have ever met. She really respects my instincts, really listens and genuinely cares. If you're looking for a good Doctor look no further!!

Doctors working at Riverbank Medical Centre