Dr Louise Mowatt

• Psychiatry

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at St John's Hospital at Howden

Before Dr Mowatt took over my care I felt like I was close to death. Immediately she called together everyone involved in my care and created an anticipatory care plan that we were all to follow should I become unwell. Having us all there together meant we were all on the same page. These days I am so much better than I was before and that's thanks to her taking the time to listen (and read letters I hand in before appts) so we are able to use each appt to move forward. For the first time ever I feel I have a mutual respect from a Psychiatrist and a very honest and sincere therapeutic relationship. She listens to suggestions I have and if she doesn't necessarily agree, often we meet half way. Dr Mowatt is a very straight talking and honest consultant but if you give her the respect of being the same way you will make great progress. She wants to help but she needs all the information to do so. Couldn't ask for a better one.

15th September 2017
Written by a patient at St John's Hospital at Howden

Probably one of the most engaged doctors in Scotland with respect to listening to patient views right now, and my experience is that Dr Mowatt thinks carefully about both drug (medication) efficacy and safety (side effects).

29th June 2015
Written by a patient at St John's Hospital at Howden

8weekms a hell u put me through but worth it in the end i supose looool u aint gona section me 2wice again but looooool Kmc666

Short link to review Dr Louise Mowatt: http://iwgc.net/efqyr