Dr Louise Bourne

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I have seen Dr Bourne a few times as I have been suffering from severe morning sickness she has been so kind and understanding and I felt she really listened to my concerns and help ease them.

27th December 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Greystone has excellent Doctors and nurses. All attentive to you as a patient and not a number. But as important are the Support Staff. They work just as hard dealing with the massive workload the Surgery generates. A friendly, always polite team who so often don’t get the thanks they deserve from us patients..

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I was in a frantic panic with an urgent medical needed. To say that Dr Bourne bent over backwards to help me would be an understatement! She showed great empathy to the situation and cold not have been more courteous and kind. Thank you.

23rd September 2014
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr Bourne and her colleagues helped me over a year from sorting my IBS to taking care of me when I had a slipped disc and needed immediate medical help. Dr Bourne would always listen without judgement and helped me to get the referals I needed. To be able to email in for a repeat perscription was increadibly helpful. Thank you to everyone who saw me at the surgery, I am sorry to be moving away.

Short link to review Dr Louise Bourne: http://iwgc.net/efmts