Dr Louisa Liu

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st October 2016

Spent less than 10 minutes with Dr Liu, but I believe she's the best doctor I've ever been to. I almost don't want to recommend her so it would be easier for me to get an appointment with her.

8th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Absolutely outstanding care and support received today from Dr Lui. She listened and provided me with excellent professional support this morning. I left her surgery feeling reassured and certain that the treatment she recommended is the best option available.

10th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Dr Liu is an excellent physician with a gentle approach to her work. She is the nicest doctor i have ever had.

26th October 2015
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Dr Lui is a lovely GP who took time to listen and offered follow up appointments to monitor my sons condition. I would definitely book an appointment to see her again.

19th October 2015
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Dr liu is a kind, caring and extremely popular Dr, she spends time listening to her patients. I wish it? Was easier to get hold of her for appointments

« 1 2 3 4 »