Dr Lisa Boruch

11th October 2019

A very understanding and caring doctor. I never feel rushed. When things require further investigation she very quickly refers me on to a specialist. I am very pleased that she is my doctor.

11th March 2015

Very understanding, sensitive, patient and well informed. Great care, which is very much appreciated.

25th February 2015

Dr Boruch is an absolutely fabulous doctor . I am grateful to have found such an informative and genuinely understanding GP who is thorough in both her practice and her investigations. Having three children means that I often consult with Dr Boruch so I am familiar with her practices through experience. Not only is she good at practicing medicine, I find her informative and friendly. She is an approachable Doctor , unlike some, who is happy to listen and explain . My twelve year old son is now working so much harder at school after Doctor Buroch advised he would need eight A grades at GCSE to have a choice of medical schools , he was actually inspired by Dr Boruch the year prior.

Written by a carer at Daybrook Medical Centre
6th December 2014

A wonderful caring Dr that has provide outstanding care and compassion. She has limitless patience, reassuring my dad and mum, when they needed it. My dad has not had the best of health this year, but her kindness to all our family, has been outstanding. A brilliant doctor. Thank Dr Boruch, you have the patience of a saint with my dad, KS.

Short link to review Dr Lisa Boruch: http://iwgc.net/eejcu