Dr Linda Parker

21st December 2017
Written by a patient at Roebuck House - Practice 4

Dr Linda Parker is the most amazing GP, she is not only extremely professional, polite and personable but also efficient and above all friendly and approachable. She has always given me the utmost level of service. She has a very understanding and compassionate nature, yet at the same time maintaining the highest level of professionalism. She picked up my Throat Cancer warning signs at an incredibly early stage (as she has with all my health problems and there have been a few!), it is thanks to her diligence as well as her knowledge of the workings of the NHS, especially locally, that I can say I owe my life to her. Dr Parker has always seen me, sometimes at short notice, and always telephoned me when required. Simply put, I can not fault Dr Parker in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!

14th October 2015

Brilliant doctor!

1st October 2015
Written by a patient at Roebuck House - Practice 4

Dr Parker is fantastic because she is efficient and extremely knowledgeable, always aware of current treatments and new medication available. Dr Parker is always friendly, listens to concerns from the patient and goes the extra mile to reach a satisfactory diagnosis for a patient. I highly recommend her as a GP and feel very fortunate that both myself and family have such a brilliant Doctor! If there were more doctors like her there would not be so many misdiagnosed patients.

11th March 2015
Written by a patient at Roebuck House - Practice 4

I received great care and was given time to discuss my issues. I felt as if I was listened to and my issues taken seriously.

Short link to review Dr Linda Parker: http://iwgc.net/eebo8