Dr Lieske Kuitert

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Chest Medicine

16th October 2015
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I have found Dr Kuitert to be extremely thorough, a very good listener, and an excellent explainer of medical issues. She was able to diagnose a condition which had remained undiagnosed for several years by other doctors, and also referred me to another specialist for a related condition. I would have no hesitation in recommending her wholeheartedly.

9th September 2014
Written by a patient at The London Chest Hospital

Was treated for CF. It took 3 months to get a diagnostic, another 6 months to check my wife's genetics (including a lost blood sample she refused to acknowledge until 3 months had passed with no news) and another 3 months to get a referral to another doctor for follow-up treatment. I had to call her PA no less than 15 times to get an answer to a simple question. If she's that busy she should have just recommended I visit another hospital. Wasted a year in my life chasing her around. Don't doubt her skills, though.

Short link to review Dr Lieske Kuitert: http://iwgc.net/eehkx