Dr Liam Ring

• Cardiology

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

I felt he was really concerned about me and he gave me his full attention. His letter to my GP was also helpful to her.

3rd September 2015
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

A friendly and caring member in the cardiology department. Dr Ring took the right action and the right time and it helped me.

29th November 2014
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

I was admitted to the cardiac ward at the West Suffolk hospitalon 6 May 2014 following an outpatient visit to the haematology consutant who detected a fault with my heart. It was found that i had endocarditis and a leaking mitral valve in my heart. Before I could go to Papworth for a replacement heart valve I had to be cuered of the bacterial infection which was successfully completed after approx 7 weeks of intravenal antibiotics. During all this treatment I was a patient of Dr. Ring and his team. I cannot speak highly enough of the treatment i recieved from them. Always friendly and cheerful, always willing to explain procedures to me and listen to any concerns. After their treatment and a replacement valve fitted at Papworth I am now pretty well fully recovered as a 29 nov 2014.

Short link to review Dr Liam Ring: http://iwgc.net/ef9c9