Dr Levin David

19th March 2019

I am puzzled by other pattients' very negative reviews of Dr David. I assume that these are reasonable accounts of their experiences, but they are nothing like mine. I have been going to Dr David for many years, and always choose to see him when I make an appointment. He is crisp and clear, which is what I like about him. I go into his room, tell him why I'm there and list the symptoms or whatever, he tells me what he thinks is happening, suggests courses of action if any, writes a prescription or sets up an appointment if appropriate, and then I leave. Often takes rather less than the allotted 15 minutes, which is fine by me.

5th December 2018

Similar to the previous review, I've seen this doctor on two separate occasions with my two-year-old who had a horrible cough, fever, runny nose and was wheezing each time. He basically gave us five minutes of his time, was sarcastic for most of it, and extremely unfriendly- barely listening to anything I said or asked. I definitely do not want to see this doctor again.

17th April 2017

I was seen by dr Levin twice and on both occasions he wasn't aknowledging my concerns, his exact words were: "if you are a person who like to worry, you will worry", he said it with a smile and the tone was sarcastic. In the end my concerns were right and I had a miscarriage. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't visit again

Short link to review Dr Levin David: http://iwgc.net/e4ts