Dr Lemke Solomon

• Urology

15th December 2012

My opinion of Mr Solomon is he is a very dedicated surgeon and consultant who is passionate about his specialisation. I saw Mr Solomon at Spire Hospital on a Thursday evening. After examining me and taking into account pre-existing medical condition, he arranged a CT scan immediately. He advised that he would review the scan outputs that evening or first thing the following morning after they had been reviewed by the Radiographer. I received a phone call as promised early the following morning telling me of what the scan revealed and he arranged to have me on his QA Operation List for that afternoon. I then received a call from QA Hospital with a swift admission email confirmation. My pre-op consultation was as thorough I could have asked and so well explained no further questions were needed. He put me completely at rest regarding the procedure and the follow up procedure that would be required at a later date. The nursing staff, the theatre staff and after-care were absolutely superb. Would I recommend this specialist to anybody? Yes I would in a heartbeat without any reservation.

26th February 2011
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

i recently had radical laparoscopic prostatetectomy performed by Mr Solomon and his team and as i have never had any previous surgical proceedures in my 55 years but i consider the treatment i received second to none. Mr Solomon has time for you and always answers questions honestly,i dont think i could have been in better hands,also the nursing team for after care were superb. i cannot recommend Mr Solomon highly enough.

Short link to review Dr Lemke Solomon: http://iwgc.net/eitr