Dr Laurence Leaver

I have been a full time GP since 1996 and also involved in teaching medical students since 2000, particularly at Green Templeton College (since 2004) where I am the Senior Doll Tutorial Fellow in charge of the GTC medical teaching programme for about 100 students. As College Doctors to various colleges my practice has particular interests in university students and their medical problems; but students are only 30% of our list and we aim to be good generalists across all areas of medicine.Please also bear in mind there are two separate practices at Jericho HC (I work with Drs O'Shea Lambert & Shahzadi (Dr Bogdanor having retired), the other practice is Drs Kearley, Chivers & partners)- sometimes people have mixed us up. Also we are on the Radcliffe Observatory Quarter (since 2012) adjacent to Walton Street, whereas Googlemaps and indeed this website keep directing people to our old site about 200m away on the corner of Cranham Street.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

16th July 2017
Written by a patient at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

Impeccable care and advice, as always. Impossible to imagine anything better. This was a consulation by email, not in person.

23rd May 2017

Absolutely excellent as usual

3rd July 2017
Response from Dr Laurence Leaver

many thanks- we try our best...

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

What other doctor would email you at 02.00 am to cancel your appt, as he had broken his wrist a few hours earlier. I cannot fault this!

3rd July 2017
Response from Dr Laurence Leaver

Thanks for the review- I hope it won't happen again!

20th August 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

The care I was given was impeccable. My GP spent more than three-quarters of an hour advising then intervening and solving a practical problem that had been causing me some distress.

3rd July 2017
Response from Dr Laurence Leaver

Thanks for the review. It is unfortunate that even with 10-15 minute appointments they get booked up 1-2 weeks in advance, and then we run late sometimes because someone needs more input. I think it is better to sort out problems where possible, and usually the patients who are kept waiting, are understanding.

7th July 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

Dr leaver is the most attentive and thorough doctor I have ever had dealings with . He makes you feel like he has time for you .

3rd July 2017
Response from Dr Laurence Leaver

Many thanks- your comments are much appreciated.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »