Dr Laurence Leaver

I have been a full time GP since 1996 and also involved in teaching medical students since 2000, particularly at Green Templeton College (since 2004) where I am the Senior Doll Tutorial Fellow in charge of the GTC medical teaching programme for about 100 students. As College Doctors to various colleges my practice has particular interests in university students and their medical problems; but students are only 30% of our list and we aim to be good generalists across all areas of medicine.Please also bear in mind there are two separate practices at Jericho HC (I work with Drs O'Shea Lambert & Shahzadi (Dr Bogdanor having retired), the other practice is Drs Kearley, Chivers & partners)- sometimes people have mixed us up. Also we are on the Radcliffe Observatory Quarter (since 2012) adjacent to Walton Street, whereas Googlemaps and indeed this website keep directing people to our old site about 200m away on the corner of Cranham Street.

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

What other doctor would email you at 02.00 am to cancel your appt, as he had broken his wrist a few hours earlier. I cannot fault this!

20th August 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

The care I was given was impeccable. My GP spent more than three-quarters of an hour advising then intervening and solving a practical problem that had been causing me some distress.

7th July 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

Dr leaver is the most attentive and thorough doctor I have ever had dealings with . He makes you feel like he has time for you .

3rd May 2016
Written by a carer at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

Dr Leaver is incredibly helpful and goes out of his way to help despite being extremely busy and under great pressure. He has been able to respond to e-mails and phone calls to help my husband who had become ill while in India but has not been able to get an appointment and who has a very demanding work schedule. Dr Leaver makes things as easy for us as possible and I can't imagine getting better care.

19th June 2016
Response from Dr Laurence Leaver

Many thanks for your lovely review. It is rewarding to be appreciated and a privilege to help people in their time of need. We hope that the whole team in the practice can provide the best possible care. Laurence

20th April 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Bogdanor and Partners

Dr Leaver is the best doctor I have known. He and his staff always respond promptly and considerately to my needs.

19th June 2016