Dr Laura Esther Richardson

12th September 2017

She's just SO good

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Surgery

I have had cause to visit the Lingfield Surgery twice in the past two weeks. In both cases I have been seen by Dr Laura Richardson. On both occasions she has given me excellent patient care. She has listened carefully to everything that I have said and has shown good understanding of my issues and has given me good advice and treatment. She also arranged a hospital visit for me at short notice when she considered it necessary

24th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Surgery

Dr Laura Richardson is very attentive to your needs and always suggests ideas that will help with your problem/conditions. Never rushes to get you out the door.

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Team Health Care Practice

Genuine appreciation and recommendation for Dr Richardson. She took time to ask probing questions, to identify the real underlying problem. She provided options for me to explore and suggested appropriate medication. Advise that I embraced and my partner and I are so grateful that we did, as it has inspired lifestyle changes for healthier future.

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at Team Health Care Practice

I found Dr. Richardson both attentive and compassionate. She is a good listener and listens to what I don't say! and seems to pick up on what I mean. She also puts me at ease with her smile and demeanour. I go away feeling confident that my problem has been diagnosed correctly and I am on the mend. Thank you Dr. Richardson.

1 mile