Dr Laura Esther Richardson

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Team Health Care Practice

Genuine appreciation and recommendation for Dr Richardson. She took time to ask probing questions, to identify the real underlying problem. She provided options for me to explore and suggested appropriate medication. Advise that I embraced and my partner and I are so grateful that we did, as it has inspired lifestyle changes for healthier future.

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at Team Health Care Practice

I found Dr. Richardson both attentive and compassionate. She is a good listener and listens to what I don't say! and seems to pick up on what I mean. She also puts me at ease with her smile and demeanour. I go away feeling confident that my problem has been diagnosed correctly and I am on the mend. Thank you Dr. Richardson.

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at Team Health Care Practice

Only a short delay in appointment, ie.10minutes. Discussed my problems following a hip replacement, and made referrals to two clinics on my behalf. Pleasant manner with no rush so able to consider further treatment.

Doctors working at The Surgery