Dr Lance Cavannagh

6th January 2016

Dr. Cavannagh deserves a Knighthood for his continued support throughout this depression I endure. I suspect I have been extremely challenging on occasion, and have tested the patience and professionalism of Dr. Cavannagh to the full. With Dr. Cavannagh I know I am safe when feeling vulnerable. Precious time is given me when needed. Honest responses and opinion provided when requested. Dr. Cavannagh, a man of few words, is wise, thorough and gentle.

20th February 2015

I have COPD. When I have an "exacerbation" and need reassurance as to the medications from my "Action Plan" I should take, I know that I can make a phone call to the surgery and the doctor will call me back before the end of his day and talk me through any of my concerns. Dr Cavannagh also saw my brother through Motor Neurone Disease until his death 18 months ago. He was always there for us when we needed him and has just such a great reassuring way about him, used to be called "a wonderful bedside manner". Can't think of anything that could improve the care we have received.

30th January 2015

Superb GP. Helpful, kind and considerate. Listens. Practical advice.

Short link to review Dr Lance Cavannagh: http://iwgc.net/edxbn