Dr Krevan Moodley

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Moodley is our family GP and he is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He has a wonderful manner and is always interested in you, when you visit, not just about your illness. He takes the time to listen and is not writing a prescription when you walk through the door, which has happened to me by other doctors at previous practices.

30th March 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Moodley is a wonderful Doctor, who has a lovely bed side manner and is always helpful in anyway he can be. I completely trust with him with mine and my families care. Thank you very much

5th December 2014
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Moodley has been out GP for some time, he has always been very understanding and helpful. He listens to you, and demonstrates a very caring attitude. He is the best GP I've ever had, and I would definitely recommend him to others.

2nd November 2014
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Very approachable. Always asks me how I am (which is funny because I don't go to see him unless I am unwell!) but I find his courtesy in a busy surgery rather nice. Between him and Nurse Ann (who is lovely, caring and efficient) they manage my Type 2 Diabetes so I can get on with my retirement. Both 5 star performers for the NHS.

13th November 2013
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Moodley is our Family GP and I have had to us him most of all with a few problems ranging from High Blood Pressure to a TIA. I am now much better. However I can honestly say that his level of genuine care is excellent, he has made sure the right things happen with hospitals, he is responsive to all family needs and is down to earth. I would strongly recommend him to others as an excellent GP.