Dr Krevan Moodley

25th January 2017
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Moodly has been very supportive ( and patient )with me and my family since my heart bye-pass in June 2015. His friendly and helpful manner and he has helped me through some very difficult times, for which I thank him. I must also thank Nurse Anne who has always been helpful and sympathetic to me through the bad times.

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Moodley is our family GP and he is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He has a wonderful manner and is always interested in you, when you visit, not just about your illness. He takes the time to listen and is not writing a prescription when you walk through the door, which has happened to me by other doctors at previous practices.

30th March 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Moodley is a wonderful Doctor, who has a lovely bed side manner and is always helpful in anyway he can be. I completely trust with him with mine and my families care. Thank you very much

5th December 2014
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Moodley has been out GP for some time, he has always been very understanding and helpful. He listens to you, and demonstrates a very caring attitude. He is the best GP I've ever had, and I would definitely recommend him to others.

2nd November 2014
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Very approachable. Always asks me how I am (which is funny because I don't go to see him unless I am unwell!) but I find his courtesy in a busy surgery rather nice. Between him and Nurse Ann (who is lovely, caring and efficient) they manage my Type 2 Diabetes so I can get on with my retirement. Both 5 star performers for the NHS.