dr-kosta-chouliaras

Dr Kosta Chouliaras

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th May 2020

I was very happy with care provided by Dr. Kosta. It was very easy to arrange an appointment, the communication was great. During the appointment Dr Kosta was attentive and very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Kosta.

1st May 2020

I had a consultation and Echocardiogram with Dr Kosta the same day as my initial enquiry. I felt very safe with the precautions taken (hand sanitiser and masks) regarding Covid-19. Dr Kosta was very thorough and professional and was able to give me advice following the test and sent a full report the following day. He was also happy to respond to my follow up email question. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Kosta.

4th May 2020
Response from Dr Kosta Chouliaras

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it. We are very glad that you were feeling safe regarding the Covid-19 during your healthcare journey.

29th April 2020

I saw Dr Kosta initially at very short notice for a stress test ECG at Ealing Hospital (I am experiencing ventricular ectopics on exercise and have previously had an ablation at Hammersmith Hospital). Dr Kosta is very personable and professional. He recommended I return to my GP and ask to be referred to cardiology at Ealing for further investigations. Due to Covid-19 my NHS appointment at Ealing was cancelled so had a Zoom consultation with Dr Kosta. He recommended a blood test and an Echocardiogram, which I had a few days later at Harley Street. Dr Kosta explained the detail of the Echocardiogram very well and carefully listened to all my concerns and probably quite probing questions (having done some research myself trying to find possible causes for my ectopics) before giving comprehensive answers. It is clear that Dr Kosta considers heart health holistically and he is empathetic and considered. I have every confidence in Dr Kosta and very much appreciate being able to access his services quickly and at a reasonable cost. Dr Kosta's clinic is a great asset to the community and for those with health concerns who want rapid access to professional expertise. I will continue to consult with Dr Kosta in parallel with the NHS track.

3rd May 2020
Response from Dr Kosta Chouliaras

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with 1 STOP Cardiac Clinic. My priority is my patient's satisfaction and I am ecstatic that I met that mark! Kind patients like you make our function a pleasure.

Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital
29th April 2020

Was presented with a mask and sprayed with sanitizer when I attended dr kosta s surgery in Harley street for scan . I felt very safe (covid 19) in this current climate . He was professional and very thorough and I have no hesitation recommending him . I was seen within 3 hours of my initial enquiry which is exceptional .

3rd May 2020
Response from Dr Kosta Chouliaras

We really appreciate your kind words as during this unprecedented situation of COVID-19 our priority is to offer to all our patients the feeling of security and safety. Room Hygiene and disinfection, Infrared thermometer and PPE is of fundamental importance to us. We are thrilled to have you as part of the 1 STOP Cardiac Clinic! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It means the world to us.

Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital
26th April 2020

On the same day as my GP identified a heart murmur, Dr Kosta made time to see me for an ECG, Echocardiogram and consultation. He provided immediate results and clear recommendations for medication and lifestyle changes needed to manage my condition. His explanations are clear and he is happy to answer any questions. Since then (January 2020) he has been available to me to answer questions and provide professional advice. I am grateful for his expertise and kindness. It is clear to me that he puts the interests of his patients first in everything he does. I intend to continue to consult Dr Kosta in tandem with my NHS treatment.

27th April 2020
Response from Dr Kosta Chouliaras

I appreciate that your experience with me has surpassed your expectations and that you have been pleased with my service. I appreciate the confidence you have shown in selecting me as your health care provider and I will continue my commitment to provide the highest quality of care.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Kosta Chouliaras was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Cardiology

Dr Kosta Chouliaras or Dr Kosta, as more preferably, is working at London North West Healthcare NHS Trust (where he started as Locum Consultant in 2013) based at Ealing Hospital with special interest in Cardiac imaging. He has obtained his CCT in Cardiology after competitive exit exams acquiring thorough knowledge in the demanding field of Cardiology. His working experience over the past years in Leading Hospitals for Imaging in London (Hammermith, King's College, Northwick Park Hospitals etc) with the lead Professors has reaffirmed his interest to dedicate his time working in the field of cardiology-Heart Failure and Cardiac Imaging especially. He has been involved with research from his third year in Medical school and in his final year as a medical student one of his research papers was awarded with the second European Prize. In 2008 he was accepted as a Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology, which regards his research achievements. That year he also passed exams for European Transthoracic Echo Accreditation and later he has visited the department of imaging cardiology at New York University Hospital-USA. Now when NHS is changing, Dr Kosta is moving next to you in the community. With an innovative and bespoke (private) service in 1 STOP Cardiac Clinic in Harley Street you can get high quality and accredited service from high profile Professional in 24h. In one appointment-at the time convenient to you- you can get a Consultation with a high profile Cardiologist and if any need for further Cardiology Investigations (ECG, echo or Holter monitoring) you can get all these at the same time at the same place in the community. ‚Äč The aim of this bespoke service of Community Cardiology is to save you time for a referral from your GP to Specialist in NHS in a community friendly fees. You can book an appointment in 24h on https://www.localcardiologist.co.uk

Nearest Cardiologists