Dr Kosta Chouliaras

Dr Kosta Chouliaras or Dr Kosta, as more preferably, is working from the position of Consultant in Cardiology in London North West Healthcare NHS Trust based at Ealing Hospital with special interest in Cardiac imaging. He has obtained his CCT in Cardiology after competitive exit exams acquiring thorough knowledge in the demanding field of Cardiology. His working experience over the past years in Leading Hospitals for Imaging in London (Hammermith, King's College, Northwick Park Hospitals etc) with the lead Professors has reaffirmed his interest to dedicate his time working in the field of cardiology-Heart Failure and Cardiac Imaging especially. He has been involved with research from his third year in Medical school and in his final year as a medical student one of his research papers was awarded with the second European Prize. In 2008 he was accepted as a Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology, which regards his research achievements. That year he also passed exams for European Transthoracic Echo Accreditation and later he has visited the department of imaging cardiology at New York University Hospital-USA. Now when NHS is changing, Dr Kosta is moving next to you in the community. With an innovative and bespoke (private) service in ONE STOP Clinics you can get high quality and accredited service from high profile Professional in 24h. In one apointment-at the time convenience to you- you can get a Consultation with a high profile Consultant Cardiologist and if any need for further Cardiology Investigations (ECG, echo or Holter monitoring) you can get all these at the same time at the same place in the community. ​ The aim of this bespoke service of Community Cardiology is to save you time for a referral from your GP to Specialist in NHS in a community friendly fees. You can book an appointment in 24h on https://www.localcardiologist.co.uk

8th April 2018
Written by a patient at Bayswater Medical Centre

I was attended to very promptly and in a very professional manner. Dr Kostas answered my questions and I felt way better than I was feeling before I saw him.

3rd March 2018
Written by a patient at Bayswater Medical Centre

After visiting the local GP and A&E for more than a month, with no clear answer of what is happening to myself,I’ve visited dr Kosta Chouliara. It was a critical moment for my life and I’ve trusted my health to him. After all the tests that he has done and within 2-3 hours , straight away he found out what the whole system of NHS couldn’t find for more than a month! Very kind/friendly and at the same time extremely professional. All the devices/machines that he is using are in great condition. Keeping contact with the patient to check if everything is alright. A true professional that carries with respect the Hippocratic Oath!!!

11th February 2018
Written by a patient at Bayswater Medical Centre

Professional and reassuring. Took time to explain tests & results. Thorough examination and good advice on next steps.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

I had my e bike stress test.Doctor was very friendly and helpful and explain to me what was happening. I was very pleased .

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

I had my first appointment with Dr Kosta today after being referred to Ealing Hospital. Despite my fear of all things medical/hospital related he put me at ease with his professionalism and approachableness. He took the time to answer all my questions and explained everything very well. Highly recommended!

Nearest Cardiologists