Dr Kosta Chouliaras

Dr Kosta Chouliaras or Dr Kosta, as more preferably, is working from the position of Consultant in Cardiology in London North West Healthcare NHS Trust based at Ealing Hospital with special interest in Cardiac imaging. He has obtained his CCT in Cardiology after competitive exit exams acquiring thorough knowledge in the demanding field of Cardiology. His working experience over the past years in Leading Hospitals for Imaging in London (Hammermith, King's College, Northwick Park Hospitals etc) with the lead Professors has reaffirmed his interest to dedicate his time working in the field of cardiology-Heart Failure and Cardiac Imaging especially. He has been involved with research from his third year in Medical school and in his final year as a medical student one of his research papers was awarded with the second European Prize. In 2008 he was accepted as a Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology, which regards his research achievements. That year he also passed exams for European Transthoracic Echo Accreditation and later he has visited the department of imaging cardiology at New York University Hospital-USA. Now when NHS is changing, Dr Kosta is moving next to you in the community. With an innovative and bespoke (private) service in ONE STOP Clinics you can get high quality and accredited service from high profile Professional in 24h. In one apointment-at the time convenience to you- you can get a Consultation with a high profile Consultant Cardiologist and if any need for further Cardiology Investigations (ECG, echo or Holter monitoring) you can get all these at the same time at the same place in the community. ‚Äč The aim of this bespoke service of Community Cardiology is to save you time for a referral from your GP to Specialist in NHS in a community friendly fees. You can book an appointment in 24h on https://www.localcardiologist.co.uk

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Bayswater Medical Centre

Very helpful, answered all of my questions and was very reassuring.

13th July 2018
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

A perfect doctor. Highly recommended. He took a great care for my mother.

12th July 2018
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

Dr Kosta was able to arrange my consultation and tests very quickly. He took time to respond to all my questions and to carefully examine my heart. I was confident in his diagnosis and comfortable during the tests. He also liaised with my GP and I was able to get appropriate diagnosis and treatment very quickly - all at a very good price! . I highly recommend Dr Kosta.

9th July 2018
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

I highly recommend Dr. Kosta. He was very professional during my appointment, asking me the reasons why I had to go through an echocardiogram and also answering my questions during the exam. He always seemed very knowledgeable and I felt I can trust him. The price charged was very decent compared to other clinics in London.

4th July 2018
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

Friendly and always explaining what he was looking at, trying to better understand my condition. Would definitely come back for further investigations as I feel like he is knowledgeable and careful with his patients.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »