Dr Konstantinos Chouliaras

Dr Kosta Chouliaras or Dr Kosta, as more preferably, is working from the position of Consultant in Cardiology in London North West Healthcare NHS Trust based at Ealing Hospital with special interest in Cardiac imaging. He has obtained his CCT in Cardiology after competitive exit exams acquiring thorough knowledge in the demanding field of Cardiology. His working experience over the past years in Leading Hospitals for Imaging in London (Hammermith, King's College, Northwick Park Hospitals etc) with the lead Professors has reaffirmed his interest to dedicate his time working in the field of cardiology-Heart Failure and Cardiac Imaging especially. He has been involved with research from his third year in Medical school and in his final year as a medical student one of his research papers was awarded with the second European Prize. In 2008 he was accepted as a Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology, which regards his research achievements. That year he also passed exams for European Transthoracic Echo Accreditation and later he has visited the department of imaging cardiology at New York University Hospital-USA. Now when NHS is changing, Dr Kosta is moving next to you in the community. With an innovative and bespoke (private) service in ONE STOP Clinics you can get high quality and accredited service from high profile Professional in 24h. In one apointment-at the time convenience to you- you can get a Consultation with a high profile Consultant Cardiologist and if any need for further Cardiology Investigations (ECG, echo or Holter monitoring) you can get all these at the same time at the same place in the community. ‚Äč The aim of this bespoke service of Community Cardiology is to save you time for a referral from your GP to Specialist in NHS in a community friendly fees. You can book an appointment in 24h on https://www.localcardiologist.co.uk

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

Very professional and compitent. Also polite and able to keep patients in good mood :)

12th October 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

I accompanied my mother in law to her hospital appointment with cardiologist Dr Chouliaras last week. He was very friendly and professional. He took his time to make a full and detailed assessment of her health situation. Hopefully we will meet soon for her next follow up appointment.

13th October 2017
Response from Dr Konstantinos Chouliaras

Many thanks.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

I met Dr Konstantinos Chouliaras 2 weeks ago at a follow up clinic in Ealing hospital for the first time. I found him very friendly and also professional in his approach. He explained things to me in a manner I could understand and did not hesitate to answer any questions I had. I felt at ease with him.

2nd October 2017
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

he treated me with respect and explained everything to me so I understood why he was changing some of my medication. I would definitely be happy to see him again.

19th September 2017
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

He was professional, put me at ease as I was worried about the findings of my examination. The Dr read the concerns my GP had highlighted and recommended how I could deal with all my challenges.The appointment was on time and I did not have to wait. I felt the examination was very thorough and not rushed.

Short link to review Dr Konstantinos Chouliaras: http://iwgc.net/egpup