Dr Kirsten Ellis

• Psychiatry

15th June 2017
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

Dr Ellis has been a rock for me. She has seen me through very dark times and always managed to make me smile and laugh. Admittedly we didn't always see eye to eye but that's only because I was sick and didn't recognise it. I can't thank her enough for the care I received and I was lucky to have her around.

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

I am glad that Dr Ellis is leaving the CMHT. Unfortunatly she has not been supportive for me at a time when I was having problems with my landlord. Despite me asking her not to share any information with my Social Landlords ASB team, she went against my wishes and has disclosed information about me accusing me of being responsible for the harassment I have been getting from neighbours. This was not justified, there was no evidence to prove i did anything wrong. I am the victim of hate crime and malicious neighbour rumours and she did nothing to support me at such a difficult time. She was forceful in trying to get me to take antipsychotics which in the past made me suicidal. She threatened to discharge me from the mental health services if i refused. I hope the doctor who will replace her will be a caring one and one who is trustworthy.

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

Dr Ellis is a great psychiatric the best I have had she listened to me does not judge me the care and support i have had is the best will miss her good luck in your new job Vanessa

18th January 2017
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Ellis assigned to your care, be very grateful. She listens, treats you as an individual and has your best interests at heart. She helped me through the most difficult time of my life, despite me being highly distrustful of doctors at the time. I keep hoping Dr. Ellis will be open to private appointments, since I no longer live in the NHS trust she works for. As someone with on-going mental health issues for nearly 20 years with many different attempts at treatment with many different doctors, she is the best psychiatrist I have ever met and did the most to help me be well.

28th April 2014
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

Excellent doctor. Listened to all I had to say, made intelligent decisions about my care and prescribed medicine that made me better.

Nearest Psychiatrists