Dr Kingsley Poole

21st July 2015
Written by a patient at Seal Medical Group

My family and I have lived in different parts of the UK and abroad. We a are yet to meet a GP as exceptional as Dr. Poole. The passion this GP has for his role shines through during each contact myself and family members have with him. He genuinely cares about his patients, always showing interest with thorough questioning, whilst listening attentively and showing empathy. I used to avoid going to the Doctor's, but this GP is approachable. friendly and we are always greeted with a smile. He is patient, knowledgable, extremely competent, with a good sense of humour and highly professional. I have witnessed Dr. Poole going above and beyond his role on numerous occasions, with selfless acts of kindness. My wife says how Dr. Poole treats patients under his care with a kind heart and gentle hands, as if they were a member of his own family. This GP does not get the recognition he deserves for the work he does and should be commended for the consistent high standards of patient care delivered.

4th February 2015

Dr Poole, is extremely conscientious, he takes time to listen thoroughly to his patients and read their notes before they have even entered the room. He will go out of his way to explain things if you don't understand, as was the case with my son, for whom he forgo his lunch break to see both myself and my son when I needed reassurance of the help my son would be receiving with regards to his mental health. A brilliant doctor, and an asset to our local surgery.

Short link to review Dr Kingsley Poole: http://iwgc.net/ee4yx