Dr Kim Andrews

• Endocrinology
  • Family Planning and Reproductive health care

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

I was expertly helped to cope during a very long wait for a thyroidectomy

23rd August 2018
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

Having just joined this surgery l can only say it's so lovely. All the staff seem happy and well informed. So easy to get an appointment and the GP's seem to have the time to listen to your problems, all with a smile. Compared to our old surgery in Halstead this surgery is heaven to visit. If everywhere was like this it would be GREAT.

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

Dr Kim Andrews is a thorough and holistic doctor she listens totally and is very practical in her treatment and care. I have 100 per cent trust that she cares about me, my health and management of my conditions, she always has a cheerful approach even when I have been the last patient she has seen at the end of a long hard day. I cant sing her praises enough.

3rd September 2017
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

Kind, professional, put me at ease immediately.

20th August 2017
Written by a patient at Freshwell Health Centre

Dr Andrews always had time to listen was always positive in her recomendations.You never felt rushed and she always had a smile means a lot when you worried. great listener so many gps don't give you afeeling of confidence .Both my wife and I were patients from 2003 to 2016.We moved house and unfortunately we are out of the area covered FHC. great shame .Thw whole practice is the best we have in our lifetimes.Well done on outstanding result of recent CQC.

Nearest Endocrinologists

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr Kim Andrews: http://iwgc.net/efszn